King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Just got home not long ago from son's game. They lost....pfft! Watchin the Caps and Sabres right now,..chillin , havin a java, couple puffs. He's got another game tomorrow too... :passitleft:
Hockey father's rule.

Remember that when you wake up early for those practice s with him.

Nice man what you making on this evening ? I am smoking some hindu kush and zombie og shatter wax.lol.

Oh ps we can't win every game.. keep head up and try harder next time.:passitleft:

Alright sorry for long awaited update Got.a small one for now .

We got a dark devil auto by sweet seeds compliments my boy @stoneotter for hooking me up.. hope it get that red version lol day one today wish me the best..it is in a two gallon fabric pot and once it goes flower I will have no choice but to set up the 4x4 by then I need ducting still 6 inch about 15 feet of it.

Might need a new controller to control.fan as well.
@DeanWest89 hoping to meet you this week..

Up next, we got a few pics one tent cleaning day wiped down with my enzyme cleaner to diluted water wiped fans down walls and what not .

Things look good trying to encourage some stretch here also need to leave them alone a bit I think .

Really coasting here no pest Rh bit high but increased ventilation today with a six inch clip on fan aimed at unit farm and across canopy . This is tricky I need them to grow outwards more come on girls..

Happy Sunday everyone love from canada..keep it green.:passitleft:

Looks like everything is grooving right along, good job!
Thanks man trying to not see any claw if I see claw I need to stop nitro somehow

Just don't over feed and they should be fine.
Bring up my grow base more then micro ?.since no bloom til I see brown tips then I'll know to back off correct ?

Micro and grow that is.
Then once stretch stops you go back to 1.25 ml per gal grow until harvest ?.or do you stop using grow ?.I can see switching from grow -micro to micro bloom. Come flower and no grow on bloom ? More calag I think .

Once they flower go to micro bloom, extra calcium always helped with AN
Thanks buddy for the reminders .

How you doing bud. Long time.no chat ?

Doing good, had today off so just chilling for the day. What you been up to?
Trying to find new contractor had to let go the other day . well he still has to finish what we paid him to do. But he never shows up and soo much more.

Bout it cleaning moving my ass around the ass lots to do bro.

Back
Top Bottom