King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Hey shed thanks man .I really hope I get it as well brotha ..

Sorry my contractor has fucked me out about 3-4 grand id say left a shit headache for.me.

Dealing with cops and now court this is messed up . What a scum bag ..

Few more quick pics big first four are on day 28 veg look at this beautiful Bruce banger

I’d let the lights stay at full power the whole time if the plants don’t object.
Really ... I thought they said 20-40 thou lux is recommended for vegetative stage of cannabis growing ?

Looks like the girls are ready for some defol action. Girls seem to be thriving along when you thinking on flipping them?
Well I am at day 28 now ...I was thinking between day 55-65 area ? Need to get some stretch going here.

Been training lightly removing here and there trying to figure this out . Lol

I always fed more calcium with AN products. In flower they were always hungry for calcium so watch them closely.
We do man just trying to get them to go wide so I can get the stretch happen then wide and stretch ..kinds deal . What shoot don't I want what one do I want . If I top here these two nodes go this way and that way but the next nodes above if topped go the opposite way up the entire Plant. Remember to measure and inticipate plants doubling once flip comes .

They can get away with 300-400 ppfd in veg. Raise the light a bit and let the plants grow to the light.
Yeah they are getting I think between 200-300 ppfd or 32-35000 lux currently

That’s fine then, no need to dim the light.
Yeah I got it dialed in slowly but surely it will come together. Got a wicked pair of new snips for harvest time. I'm excited .they are vivosun but wicked 8$ lol

Back
Top Bottom