King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Looking forward to seeing how those lights do in bloom saw Ganjagrandaddy pull some frosty goodness with his.
Oh yeah few journals going now flash is killing too with them. And old salt too

Forget you are on youtube . Need to catch up with the vids one day. Newts still post on the tube? She's been mia here forever and for some reason i just hate ig lol.
Yeah she posted on Instagram the other day in dabs Canadian crew post. She seems alright just busy like the rest of us .

Looking forward to the video updates!
Squeak squeak lol..

Good times man..

Catch up soon penny. Hope things are good bud.

Off to bed now. Much needed zzs got a three day weekend ahead and not much planned so should hopefully be around more to see what everyone's up to.

Here they are
Posted a review on YouTube today too. Going to take my time and do something good for seedsman , mars hydro and 420 magazine on you tube this winter .
Hey king joe what’s your you tune channel? I’ve been looking for some to follow

I need to pull it together one day and post a video on the tube. I just suck at technology,
It's pretty easy I make the video on my cell phone or smart phone and then it gives me an option to share it. I select you tube and then bang it uploads and post my title and description and share . Then to share with magazine I just essentially copy and paste . Or click copy link or url I click that and that go to my 420 post thread or wherever I want to share it here. I hold down my thumb on the screen and bang click paste . Bang done !

Hey king joe what’s your you tune channel? I’ve been looking for some to follow
Hey bud ..

I'm king Joe 83 I believe just getting back into posting videos and trying to get more awareness again to this wicked place called 420 magazine and shout out there sponsors mars hydro and seedsman. Here in this case.

Post away always here to help out if I can of course try not to talk shit if I Dorn know what I'm talking about best I can lol .

Where you from ?

You journalling here ? Make some Great friends, good topics...and of course learn to advance Yoru grebe thumb skills with these wicked magical plants.

:welcome::passitleft:

Hey bud ..

I'm king Joe 83 I believe just getting back into posting videos and trying to get more awareness again to this wicked place called 420 magazine and shout out there sponsors mars hydro and seedsman. Here in this case.

Post away always here to help out if I can of course try not to talk shit if I Dorn know what I'm talking about best I can lol .

Where you from ?

You journalling here ? Make some Great friends, good topics...and of course learn to advance Yoru grebe thumb skills with these wicked magical plants.

:welcome::passitleft:
Thanks joe!

i haven’t been here long but the people I have met have been amazing so helpful.
I do have a journal it’s in my sig.
im from Ontario Canada how about yourself?

ill let you sleep have a great night!

Back
Top Bottom