King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Alright made this today pretty free project I did no cost .

Ready for my ducting which comes in a day or two exhaust filter should be here today . Things moving along.

Nice, you’ll be exhausting to outside?
Yes sir taking what ever room air temp is will push through tent that then vents outside . So if my room is 74 f for example my tent will probably be around 77ish or few degrees warmer. Which I will monitor accordingly.

3x3 tent is on its own for now still early veg anyways so got time to figure that out .unit farm tent

How you doing today penny ?

All good here, about to take a nap on my day off.
Yup great minds think alike man was smoking a joint been busy all morning and this week is going to get busy for me at work . So take the rest well I'm here..

Within the next few days my tent had been too high for my liking for temps 82-86 ive saw it. Any day I'll be able to control that better.
Once you start exhausting outside you prob wont have the heat issue anymore... in my case it did work by doing that! And keep your room temp set at what you want it to be at night then work with your fan’s during the day. Just a idea I shoot because it work for me that way ;)
Girls are looking good brother!! Keep it up :goodjob:

Once you start exhausting outside you prob wont have the heat issue anymore... in my case it did work by doing that! And keep your room temp set at what you want it to be at night then work with your fan’s during the day. Just a idea I shoot because it work for me that way ;)
Girls are looking good brother!! Keep it up :goodjob:
Dont have that option up here in the grow room buddy. I have a main thermostat on main floor of house. It is an older House 1920s but maybe I can ask the contractor if he can or we can put one in there ? Is it a big job ?

Dont have that option up here in the grow room buddy. I have a main thermostat on main floor of house. It is an older House 1920s but maybe I can ask the contractor if he can or we can put one in there ? Is it a big job ?
Should’nt be a problem if you ask him, usualy its not a big job. What kind of heating system you using?

Back
Top Bottom