King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

I feel ya, I work crazy hours now so I chill when I’m off.
Yeah it's been quiet only thread without you lol

But it's cool I can use the me time.

Work is picking up here too got to work weekends now too.

Well quick update day 40 veg first four coco 3 gal pots 4x4 x6.5 tent.

Wasn't letting my coco dry out enough so the roots can search for water but have addressed this issue thanks to trolling few threads here and going okay let's try this .

Anyways back on track today temps in 4x4 lights on 79f lately to Rh 65%. I'm okay with that but need to watch my Rh dropping to low yet but happy with this going Into flip soon.

Then you got my 3x3x6 tent2x 2 gal pots one three gal pot and Two clones hopefully fory Green thumb lover @DeanWest89

They ain't dead yet bro might have lift off soon I hope .

That tent is temps 80f and 70+ Rh with good air movement.

My Alaskan purple man the fans on this thing is unreal. I've tucked them in buy will grab a pic I see good light tomorrow .or next few days.

Zkittles doing okay again watering to often I see sagging sad fans now they seem to have a bit of lift I've the past few days since letting dry out a bit longer. And lifting pots I feel the wheight and it helps alot .

Ppm mostly 300-500 at times for Bruce bangers then 400-450 or so. Only doing grow cal.mag Voodoo juice micro . Two water sat out 24 hrs or more.

Those are seriously happy plants Joe! Great color and not a burned tip on any of them. Carry on :thumb:
Thanks buddy thinking of flipping so when should I start to introduce bloom base is what I need to figure out now? .there hasn't been much phosphorus in medium.hmm

Plants don't need anywhere as much phosphorus as many nute manufacturers would have us believe.
Really any good reads on it buddy ?

Farside did a great series that starts here:
Thanks buddy. Got some reading material now for my morning. Shit time.lol.

Appreciate that shed. How you been bud?

It's two videos to start, so easy on the eyes!

I've been aight. Recovering from surgery still...tough slog.
What you go in for man?

Sorry to hear man day surgery ?

Yeah I'm going to check it out for sure the vids.

Man my neck and body are still bad I mean certain aspects of my life are better I think my depression pills slash anxiety pills are helping me. But still in terrible chronic pain lately worse .

Man this age sucks it's like Dont eat this this and this excerise work where is the fun in that man?

Aww shit shed , I dunno bro :passitleft:

Hernia repair, but this time was open and last time laparoscopic. Last time was much easier recovery and this time it feels like just when I think it's getting better, it gets worse! Seeing the surgeon again Thursday.

I'm glad those pills are helping you out Joe! You deserve to enjoy the happiness around you (minus the fucker who stole your money).

Good luck with the pain...I hope some of those top shelf buds hit the spot!

Hernia repair, but this time was open and last time laparoscopic. Last time was much easier recovery and this time it feels like just when I think it's getting better, it gets worse! Seeing the surgeon again Thursday.

I'm glad those pills are helping you out Joe! You deserve to enjoy the happiness around you (minus the fucker who stole your money).

Good luck with the pain...I hope some of those top shelf buds hit the spot!
Thanks man.

Sorry I'll drop by your thread soon man .
I feel bad I wish I could talk on the phone to you guys here be wicked .

Hate texting and typing mostly because of grammar mistakes and not re editing lol.

Ouch hernia doesn't sound fun at all..

My ciatic nerve spelled wrong is acting up a bit lately . My neck is so sorry it hurts to hold my head up . My back I can't describe the discomfort and burning pain. .I guess I am stubborn guess the doctors out there all they can do wait for something real bad to happen and then we'll hopefully it's not too late .

Think my wife is starting to experience her first real taste of age and ware and tare and chronic pain . She has been diagnosed with brycytis spelled wrong lol.

Buy morphine doesn't help her nothing and I know she hurts and wish god would give me her pain and I'll burden it.

But reality again has me beat again the fucker.

Keep Your head up shed fight the good fight with us bro. Know it was was worth bro . Seems like everyone here is hurt sick or sadly death . Rip shorti !!

Get some rest bud..always here like wise boss .
:passitleft:

Thanks buddy thinking of flipping so when should I start to introduce bloom base is what I need to figure out now? .there hasn't been much phosphorus in medium.hmm
I would think the most logical answer would be continue veg nutes until stretch is over ? Maybe throw a small ratio of bloom into the mix , I’m not to sure on the Liquid stuff though . Your shit is in fire my friend , keep up the good work man .
Idk how you do your clones but I just put a bit of root hormone on it and stick into moist soil cut the tips off the leafs and spray them out a baggie on top under a cfl I mist soil if dry but spray leafs daily. Since I started this they always take , but my cuz does it differently and his always take too. Everyone on here does their stuff differently and everyone’s producing some awesome looking stuff , this group is a big eye opener for myself and how I look at growing cannabis ,
Cheers brotherman

Back
Top Bottom