Kings Kush 400W Indoor

sfsgosu

Okay so to start off i have 2 kings kush that have been vegging for 3 weeks. The first week and a half was done under flourescent and then rest under a 400w mh. I am going to transplant tommorow and put them in 5 gallon grow bags, veg them for 1-2 more weeks and then flower. When they flower they will be under the 400 for probably 4-6 weeks and then with 6 other plants under a 600 for the remainder. I have been feeding them with fox farms, the room stays at about 68 degrees, and the humidity is between 30-35 percent.

I also have 2 aryans haze #1 2 hawaiin snow 2 kaloshnikova and 1 yumboldt 47. they have been germinated, planted, and are barely sprouting up. Those are going to be vegged until april when i plant them in the ground in a greenhouse set up.

Lastly, I have a 6 plant dwc hydro set up. It is made up of 5 gallon buckets with 6" net pot lids. I have everything i need except plants (lol) Within the next week hopefully im gonna go to club an pick up some clones to run in this system preferably a high yielding indica. They will be vegged for 4-6 weeks and then flower under a 600w hps

Anyway though for the time being heres some pics of the kings kush
If you would like to follow this i am going to be posting pics weekly and starting next week i will be adding in more strains

asd6.jpeg

asd4.jpeg

asd5.jpeg

asd2.jpeg

asd1.jpeg

asd3.jpeg

Re: kings kush 400w`indoor

Alright so yesterday i started flowering my kings kush, they have been transplanted into 5 gallon grow bags and are now flowering under a 400w hps. In a week from now i will post pics an show you the progress but in the mean time here is some pics of the hydro set up
121711134548.jpeg
121711134536.jpeg
121711134528.jpeg
121711134515.jpeg
121711134505.jpeg

alright soooo i got my clones yesterday for the hydro setup. They are Grandaddy purple an supposedly a really dark cut. They are now under my 600watt mh and will be vegged for 6 weeks before i flower them. I started them off on a light 400ppm nutrient solution to see how they like it. On another not the kings kush are now 1 week into flowering under a 400watt hps in 5 gallon grow bags. Before they began the taller of the two was 8" it has now stretched to over 14". I was planning on posting pics of both but i wanted to know if anyone is even following this or if im just wasting my time lol?

kings kush are about 3 and a half weeks into flowering. the taller of the two has stretch to almost 3 feet. I have them on fox farms nutrients in 5 gal grow bags an they are looking beautiful with 100% lush green coloring!

I have 6 gdp in my hydro setup that have been vegging for about two weeks under a 600w and looking beautiful aswell. This is my first experience with hydro so im sure i could be doing better but even so i have 1 gdp that is currently in soil an it is about half the size as the ones in hydro!

Lastly i have 2 aryans haze 2 hawaiin snow 1 kalashnikova 1 yumboldt 47 an 1 gdp that i mentioned above all in soil. All except for the gdp ofcourse were started from seeds and are about 3-4 weeks into veg under a 250watt.

I will post pics of everything in a couple of days when the kings kush reach 4 weeks flowering. peace

Checking in, sfsgosu. Looks like your soil plants are doing great and can't wait to see some plants in the hydro setup.

What seed bank is your King Kush from? Also looking forward to your GDP grow, what did you mean by "dark cut"?

To get more participation put the link to your grow journal in your signature. Like mine, make it how you want it. This will let people know where your journal is.

The kings kush aswell as the aryans haze an the other ones mentioned are all from green house seeds.

What i ment by dark cut was that it supposedly gets more color than gdp usually does.

an ohhh i didnt even think about that thanks bro, ill check out your journal

Smoking a bowl of GDP as I read this. Woot. :bongrip:

Looking forward to seeing the whole setup in action, keep us updated.

qwe2.jpeg
qwe1.jpeg
qwe.jpeg
qwe3.jpeg
The two in the back got stunted or something im not exactly sure what happend but even so they are almost as big as the one in soil. If you have any suggestions as to why they might be that small or something i might be doing id be glad to hear some insight because this is my first experience with hydro, they were clearly nutrient defitient so i fed them acording to the fox farms feeding schedule and they perked up an got color back but havent grown much. All of them have been grown exactly the same. I checked the ph the ppm made sure the airstone was working properly everything i could think of.

Other than that the ladies are doing beautifully, its amazing how fast they can grow in hydro when everything is done properly. They are 3 weeks exactly and are already branching out really well. I am going to veg them for another week and a half or two weeks before i flower them and hopefully by that time the little runts can gain some size.

The kings kush are 4 weeks into flower today and look great. They seem to be developing kinda slowly but are looking good. I would post pics tonight but i gotta get up early an my lights dont come on till 12 so tommorow evening ill make sure i get some up. Thanks twelve12 and hazeyclouds for checking out the journal i appreciate it.

zxc2.jpeg
zxc1.jpeg
zxc.jpeg
Sorry for the quality of the pics, i have to take all of them off of my lame ass phone its like 1 mega pixel or something lol. Anyway though i just wanted to give you guys an idea of where they were at, for the last couple weeks of flowering ill get my actually camera an take some good pics but its a big hastle an theres not much to show yet anyway. On another note though anybody have a guess on the yeild? I was hoping to get like a total of a QP dry, do you guys think thats plosible?

1113.jpeg
1122.jpeg
1131.jpeg
1141.jpeg
Okay so to give you guys some updates i ended up just cutting down the two runt gdp's because in my opinion they were just taking up space and not doing anything. Then i moved my two flowering kings kush into the room to take their spots and started flowering the gdp aswell. Then i put my aryans haze's, kalashnikova, hawaiin snow an gdp in the room with the 400. Oh an btw i meant to correct myself about the 400, im using a mh bulb not hps. Anyway though the plants that are in the room now are looking kinda shitty because they were previously under an inadiquite flourescent an containers due to lack of money lol, but im getting them back ontrack now, i think after i feed them once or twice more they'll be doing fine.

As for the gdp though today will be their third day of flowering and already they have blown up tremencly. Its hard to see in the pics because my camera sucks an the light messes with it but they're bushing out rediculously.

Thanks for the replies everyone its much appreciated! I'm glad to see that im not waisting my time putting all this shit up lol. To specific north, i actually came verry close to getting the strawberry haze instead of the aryans haze#1 but the yield turned me off of it. I will defenetally check out your grow though an i wish you the best of luck.

On another note though i wanted to just give you guys a quick count of what i have going on now because i took some plants out an what not so im sure it got a little confusing. At the moment in the flower room i have the two kings kush that have been flowering since the 19th of dec, and 4 grandaddy purple in "bubble buckets" that started flowering on the 24 of january and those are all under a 600w hps. The room is 2 feet wide by 4 feet long and is around 5 foot high. In the veg room there is 2 aryans haze#1 2 kalashnikova 1 hawaiin snow 1 yumboldt 47 and 1 grandaddy purple all in soil in 1 gallon grow bags under a 400w mh, the room dimensions are the same. I will post pics when the gdp is a week into flowering and also try an get some good pics of the kings kush. Peace

kush1.jpeg
kush2.jpeg
These are pics of the kings kush. They are now 6 weeks into flowering and 3-4 weeks to being done. The short kings kush has a nice smell of diesel an grape and in the background you can smell a lemony kush. The taller one which im guessing is more of a sativa pheno is flowering slower an has a strong smell of lemony or citrus type kush an it seems like the diesel an grape smell is coming in as well. As mentioned before my camera is horrible so its hard to get a good pic, an thats why ive posted so few. The last 2 weeks ill make sure i get some good macros even if i have to borrow a camera.

The gdp are 1 week into flowering today. I stripped some of the bottom branches to allow for better airflow an light penetration and they are looking beautiful. They're also drinking a rediuclous amount of water. Usually i add 2 gallons between the 4 every week but this time they needed 3 times that. I will post pics tonight when the lights come on, but they are a little over 2 feet tall and verry branchy!

both kings kush have been harvested. The more indica one was harvested on saturday the 25th an the more sativa one was harvest on the following thursday. I ended up with about an oz an a half dry off the smaller one and the bigger one hasn't completely finished drying yet but im going to end up getting probably close to 2 and a half oz's off of it. Considering that they only got 3 and a half weeks veg i think i got a hell of a harvest out of it. Most people talk about using an oz per plant as rule of thumb if you veg them for 4 weeks an i doubled that with less veg time and the soil i had to use was complete garbage so who knows what im going to be able to pull next time when i use a nice custom soiless mix :) anyway though here some pics of the smaller kings kush main cola. The camera is garbage and its not fully trimmed but even through all of that you can still tell that its some fire
cola1.jpeg
cola2.jpeg
cola.jpeg
On a little side note, i would have posted more pics an updated more frequently but i didnt have too many people following along so i didn't wanna waste my time because its a hastle doing all this, but the gdp is about 3 weeks from being finished in the hydro, just the other day it started showing its' first signs of turning purp. The nugs are already insanely densce, the more mature ones have already started being covered in beautiful tightly wrapped oarnge hairs and the leaves are drenched in thc. The buds smell exactly how gdp should an the smell is getting verry strong. I will make sure to post some pics between now and harvest and then show you guys the finished product and weight :thanks:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom