King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Morning King, hope you have a big bonfire with that pile of wood.

I feel the same way, but the prices were too high for me anyhow. So far I have had good success with Oasis Genetics, they are Canadian and I am sure they are just using known breeder genetics to make their own seeds, much like I here Seedsman does. Sadly the prices are much higher than Seedsman, still reasonable, but three days for for shipping is pretty nice.

I like @SeedsMan a lot. They do have their own "brand," but they also offer a ton of well-known breeders' brands as well. Glad you found someone Canada-based that you like.

I like @SeedsMan a lot. They do have their own "brand," but they also offer a ton of well-known breeders' brands as well. Glad you found someone Canada-based that you like.
I will be putting in a decent sized order with Seedsman very soon, can't beat the prices. Will be getting seeds from 7 different breeders, including Seedsman, that way I have plenty of genetics to sort through

Nice to hear about the seeds good info. Thanks for sharing bud

I sadly Dont grow alot so I don't mind being loyal to good companies. Seedsman did awesome. Crop king seeds my self fee bad things but nothing they didn't clear up quickly without me begging for it.. bomb seeds I was disappointed in to be honest. Order a blaxk shirt XXL and got like white and 4x i think . Sad face. Nothing not even a sorry.

Seeds are Good though strong genes.

Dutch passion hell ya Chemdog auto best tasting auto I've ever had. Great smoke.

Hey penny hot dogs you say eh bro . Lmao

Here are some shots of where I am at pretty much done shed.

Man that zkittles and Alaskan purple oh my the smell.

Here take a a peek peeps

Duggan bro morning bro. Hope weekend treated you great.

And the once shed lol.

That looks better Joe,..a nice clean slate to work with. Great job Mr!
You know my fat ass is out of shape when lol

Man I wish I could start a company demo sheds loved it. Was fun man my arms solid , solid Jackson right!?

But seriously was alot of work I'd say good 20 hrs or so but who is counting. Could have went faster too probably.
Now to dig holes and cement the post, and re loacate fencing to build a new one. Fun times. Ahead .

I love Terps lol

Do you ?

And the weird one that got stunned by something .

Bout it loadrd some wood chip mulch on top been adding bit of cal mag by gh organic line and some enxzyme cleaner only this grow along with the odd horse tail fern tea .

Happy Sunday off to smoke and dab away on God's gift.

Hey there KJ - catching up here....

The wood chip mulch will do that to plants. I'd scrap out all the wood chips and put them somewhere you don't want anything to grow.

Better off with straw for mulch or nothing - better than wood chips.

What happens is wood chips take a really long time to break down so the micro-organisms that should be working with your plants are now working on your wood chips. They need a lot of energy to eat wood chips so they tie up the Nitrogen in the soil for food to eat to get enough energy to break down the wood. Hope that makes sense.

Even using some peat moss is way better. Your plants will eventually die if you dont do something soon.

I don't mean to come off so strong on this but I've seen this happen far too often and people give up thinking they broke the green thumb when all it is are the wood chips.

GL brother.

Hey there KJ - catching up here....

The wood chip mulch will do that to plants. I'd scrap out all the wood chips and put them somewhere you don't want anything to grow.

Better off with straw for mulch or nothing - better than wood chips.

What happens is wood chips take a really long time to break down so the micro-organisms that should be working with your plants are now working on your wood chips. They need a lot of energy to eat wood chips so they tie up the Nitrogen in the soil for food to eat to get enough energy to break down the wood. Hope that makes sense.

Even using some peat moss is way better. Your plants will eventually die if you dont do something soon.

I don't mean to come off so strong on this but I've seen this happen far too often and people give up thinking they broke the green thumb when all it is are the wood chips.

GL brother.
Hey Bob.

Thanks for stopping by bud .

I went and removed the wood chips bud. Makes sense to me now that cooler temps are here to let that medium feel air. Few more weeks I think for the first two autos before harvest. Hope life has been good buddy.

Back
Top Bottom