King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Exactly PW,..u got it my brotha! That's just how i remember it too.. :high-five:
This Camel Lebanese i'm puffin , since Friday after work is really nice , but it AIN'T blonde. I have just ordered more Blonde Leb. from a different supplier along with a 4 grm sample of some very special HYA Morrocan Hash, supposed to be scarce and sought after by hash connasuers. Anyhow , love this hash talk....:surf:...

Ya mon,...watched a vid on the 'tube' last night about Morroco and Lebanon and it's hash making. Another of the fight between the Hezbolla's, Government security forces and the hash farmers in Lebanon. Like learning about all that stuff. Very cool to me , to see how it's done , and some life and history behind it all. Was surprised and definitely enlightened on a bunch of things i had no idea about. Cheers.

Good Morning Joe, hope you're well today. Just the lying quarter pounder left huh? Winter's coming, Do you have any tents left?
Yeah I bought a new 3x3x6 I believe vivosun tent . And yeah the one quarter pounder auto?photo ? left buddy. Hope all is good otter. Thanks for stopping by.

Hey Joe, wats up bud? Hows your weather up there. We had some rain last night.u?
That rain and cold front finally broke that heat FFS, my gr temps have been peaking out at 90 F these past couple nights. Not wat i was hoping for this late in the season. Anyhow , enjoy the day...mailman been yet? :ganjamon:

Yup I have been driving around smelling it all afternoon buddy. That was wicked kind of you again man. Yoru too much bro. Yeah been raining here a bit looks like next few days ahead are clear Sun and cloud. Temps you and down lol

Make sure you pluck a few of those leafs that could be moisture traps bro and shake plants after rain falls or every morning and night kinds deal. Silica silica buddy

Afternoon Joe. I forgot to tell you laet week, but I harvested my QP. 16 grams of smokable bud, and 9 grams lost to some white fuzzy mold. Could have easily just cut the little bits out, just didn't care enough to do so. Amount of trichomes was really surprising. So much so, that as soon as I noticed it during trimming, I reached into the dresser behind with my seeds, and dropped another bean in water. Currently a cm tall in a 5g smart pot.
20190924_104128.jpg

Now, onto the Vivosun tent. I commend you on your purchase. While cost is very, very low, the quality is quite outstanding. Very impressed, and surprised on how well made it is. The mesh pouch was a nice touch, once I got a Fusion Hut tent, I realized just how handy the pocket turns out to be. FH has no pocket, just to clarify.

My Vivosun tent is a 2x4, while FH is a 3x4 dual chamber.

Future tents will be certainly be Vivosun, cannot compare price and quality with others.

Yup always been a vivosun fan on their tents anyways

Good news ph meter arrived now to try to figure out how to calibrate this thing so I can get some beans dropped and get this winter run going .

Off to work cheers thanks for stopping by geo :passitleft:

I like my photos more and more these days .

I purposely bought the FH tent to start my venture into photoperiods. Once these autos are done, I will start some photos in December. Just not sure if I should try some bagseed first, to test my skills, or just buy some new beans for that venture. Perhaps I will just use the seeds I am breeding right now, save a little money.

I'll pm you tonight or in day or two bud

Hey Joe...why u buy ph meter?
When growing in DBHBB ph is something we don't worry about...the micro heard in our soil keeps it a,ok..were u aware of that?

Yes sir I remember you saying that before about high Brix . This winter Duggan I am sticking to coco next summer it's docs high Brix boss

Back
Top Bottom