King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Hey everyone ,

Me again, hope to see everyone around this will be a mini journal where I'll be posting weekly updates or as well as issues I will encounter.

I have been here for about three years on the magazine learning at my own pace I call it.lol but wouldnt want it any other way really or to be anyway else but here this grow will be all autos outdoors four in 10 gallon fabric pots.
The soil I am in is a homade one with triple mix , grow max and perlite along with granite screenings. I have also added these amendments into my soil at estimate of 200 grams per 10 gal of soil mix. Oh I've also added some.mycros and around.the rapid roots just lightly rolled the rooter in it. This will be mostly rain water fed along with the occasional act being brewed. Usually Brew about 5 gal bucket. This round my intention is to keep things a bit simpler. The pots are in a green House currently but they get a fair bit of ventilation however I am looking into a solar light powered fan just once I get working and making coin again.

So sorry the seeds are two quarter pounder autos from canuk seeds..as well as one zkittles auto and Alaskan purple auto by seedsman.

Here they are now on day 11 for the Alaskan purple auto and zkilltes auto and day 3 for the quarter pounder autos.

So that being said here are the amendment s I am using in the soil .

Any other questions or any advice on things please feel free to jump on in.

This is in Canada , Ontario north of Toronto.

Much love and hope to have all jump in . Should be a be a pretty chilled journal.

Thanks here are the pics as well just took.

Oh thinking about doing a scrog of they take off hmmm got this chicken wire build a table staple wire in those is scrog what would be a good hieght is my issue ?

Alright guys and girls

Quick update on Few things for starters got a job interview today finally !!

Other big news this happened few days ago.
Wishful thinking this time for us.

As well as quarter pounders on day 6 just gave some water as pots felt super light . Poked finger in medium dry good inch or so down.

Then I have a question do these look like they need a drink the pots feel fairly light and top layer is dried out good inch to so down that I can feel ? They are reaching to the sky still though is what confuses me? Day 14 for the auto zkittles and Alaskan purple.

Thanks guys got the new job be back with more talk soon few hrs sleep and up again I go. Cheers everyone .

I did proceed with a good soaking for the girls. Trying to stay on top of this the little girl and when and how often man seems it's been every two or three days I give a soaking til I see it coming out bottom of pots .

Night fam :420::passitleft::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom