King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Here are a few photos I posted. Info is in pictures descriptions.

Gotta get rest physio and massage hurt me today back is real best up. Good session though..

Cheers fam

Time to get that fall grow going it looks like.

Yup going tok set up tent today . Flush coco and pre charge with 1/4 dose and some.extra cal cal mag

:nomo: mornin Joe

Mornng brotha

How is Friday starting off ?

I almost got into a scrap with trucker .

Nope I didn't have high beans riding you or apparently trying to pass him for peeking to see what was going on in front on him and why he kept tapping breaks . Now I need some a5 x Panama bro on way home now.

Yeah just annoying ..

Hey I am at 9000 steps today already before 10 not to bad.

Go fat ass Joe lol
Best shape up, swimsuit season is on it's way back.

Payday today, first one since being fired. Back pay is nice lol. Needless to say, seedsman will be receiving my order later today. Now I just need to downsize my cart, way too full right now

Payday today, first one since being fired. Back pay is nice lol. Needless to say, seedsman will be receiving my order later today. Now I just need to downsize my cart, way too full right now
Hear ya bro no swim season here man.

Just winter rolling in on is here in Ontario.

Oh I'll post a pic of what I ordered one sec

Got 6 free beans

Lol what's your goal for walking?
I don't record that just steps per day .

They say 10 is recommended for the normal. I usually hit around 14 to 16 per day average though 13 ish. Thousand.

It's fun to watch but im sure I just walked about 2km or just over..they loved it.. the walk.

Oh ps ... Round is a shape lol

Oh ps ... Round is a shape lol
A fellow Ontarian, didn't know that.

Plenty of water around here, but it's not for everyone.

My plan next summer is to run a guerilla grow down this creek, all access ways are cut off, unless you are eager to push through a ditch like I am. I kayak it a lot, so I have found a few choice locations
20190923_171504.jpg

Full of fish and other wildlife, and the bottom is pure silt in there. I know the plants should do well, seeing as the water is right there, and I will plant on the South bank.

Have thought about relocating some of that silk into my garden, see if that is enough fertilizer in itself for some autos.

Looks like some farm fields, let the farmer do all the work.
Farmer field to the South, long backyards to the North. After the first bend, about 1000yds up, it turns to field on both sides. 15ft drop from the field, on a steep angle, so it's not a good place to fall in. No bank, just straight into water. Unless you get snagged on the weeds and brush. I will take pictures of my chosen locations next time I'm back on the water.

I wish I knew a farmer around here .

And geo bro I think of that every spring I wish there was somewhere on way home there is a creek I need secret hidden place to call my own ..

I love flower .lol

Alrighty gang

Off to hit hay and I'll grab some more pics tonight.

Never got around to doing coco flush .

Back
Top Bottom