King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

From the start, I was torn between going with wet or dry nutrients. Started with my own dry blend, with success, but still lacked what I was looking for. Switched to Medi One and Massive Bloom from GP, much closer to what I am looking for, but again, still missing something.

Hoping I can find what I am missing somewhere amongst this lineup. Not necessarily their products in the end, but this should help me learn what types of additives I need for my liking.

You need any help in coco let me know bro .. have you heard of Dyna grow

Depends on what’s in the soil already. Foliage Pro is a complete fertilizer.
Good thanks for piping in Man .

How goes the weekend ?

Got today and tomorrow off so I’m a happy camper. How’s your weekend going?
Same days off here . I am good just trying to figure out if I should start my blueberry fem now and pink kush and then drop my Alaskan purple when they come I just think I should wait to keep canopy level. Thinking quadline them all try to keep 12-16 tops and then get them to go north I hope would be nice.

So debating what I should do. Got 5 3 gallons and two one gal pots . So drop the beans in the one gals after I get the other ones about month going I think ?

I would start my 3 gallon pots first for bigger plants
Yeah so maybe I'll drop some beans in water now I am thinking about it.

Seeds are now down lads and gents

Here are a few shots going to start anew journal up tonight I hope for.. hope to see you all there as this one will be coming to its end..not a good outdoor for me this year. Move on to winter indoor led cree .

Back
Top Bottom