King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

I need to run some Skittlez and see what all the fuss is about.
You like sweet ?.

I loved the smell of my zkittles but it had nothing on this Alaskan purple I tell you. To me it taste like some kind of grape sweet candy . I dun even know Boyz.

In love .

Ya...i did a lot of reading on the LZ . It has won a few high profile awards . Just like u PW,..i wanna see wat all the chatter is about with her. And like Joe said, very sweet i think ,...cuz just rubbing up against the colas now at this stage ,..wow, so candy like with still a good 3 plus weeks left. Joe,...your Zkittles was an 'Auto' correct...... :passitleft:

Ya...i did a lot of reading on the LZ . It has won a few high profile awards . Just like u PW,..i wanna see wat all the chatter is about with her. And like Joe said, very sweet i think ,...cuz just rubbing up against the colas now at this stage ,..wow, so candy like with still a good 3 plus weeks left. Joe,...your Zkittles was an 'Auto' correct...... :passitleft:
Yeah bro was an auto

And
That was a pretty plant, I may S1 a Skittlez when I run them. I’ll make sure you get some.
Chem too please if you get the true Terps lol

This Alaskan purple if it turns out decent I might look at STS to try to get some females seeds . I dunno I want lots of them lol. Always here to help penny just ask bro .

Maybe do a trade when the time is right. Chem is on my short list.
Sounds good penny

Hey question for you bud

Do you know why some seeds sink right away or after hr or two to bottom and some 12 hrs etc what would be the reason to that bud?

Reason why like 2 hrs in Bruce bangers both sunk . 6 hrs or so my pink kush sank. Tried to see if blueberry would drop nope. Try again when home.

Back
Top Bottom