King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

I did 24/0 for awhile & as needed for heat over cold florida nights. Mainly 20/4 though. Thanks to some guy named "intheshed" i think is his member name......i managed to get some decent weight from two blueberry autos. 5.4 oz'$ might last me 6 months or more.

What was some of the advice that he gave you that really helped and made the differance?
Im eager to learn I apologise for being so forward.

What was some of the advice that he gave you that really helped and made the differance?
Im eager to learn I apologise for being so forward.

No worries & no apologies necessary mate. I grow using ffof soil with 40% added perlite since im a chronic overwaterer. So shed was instrumental in guiding me when plant was not happy, needed flushing, how much nutes, watching ppm & ph balance , he came up with many suggestions, even his own diy ways for adding moisture to tent when needed & used a pic of my tent to photoshop a pic of a bathroom exhaust fan from home depot site, & he photo shopped it to show me how to hook it up because im not a diy guy. Guided on nutes application & lst as well. Great guy. You can see this in the second link in my sig if you like. Youll kill it. I know this, because i see you care. If you care you succeed.
PSX_20171227_204000.jpg
20171229_093325.jpg
20171229_093337.jpg
this is my xmas cookie photo plant. Just flipped on 28th. Shes had very little attn required. Great day bud.

Back
Top Bottom