King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Well everyone here we go again joe trying another run outdoors .

We are starting all plants indoors in coco and will be going outdoors after my 2 gal pots are ready .
I do plan on trying to keep a 10 gal pot for an indoor project for coco..but that is still in the air .

I am hoping for decent yield and great quality meds.

Outdoor is fun I have learned so much I've the years here on mag learning at my own rate .

I hope you follow along to see what I can accomplish this year on a personal level of competition.

Well that being said we got three plants today just now actually transplanted into 2 gal fabric pots .
The two are white widows fems by seedsman they got transplanted today at day 8 ph in 6.1 -5.9
Got some nice fish bones roots I call them . Here check it out

The white og you really can't see it but you more or less have a straight root shooting down the cup pot and little roots branching off that main lots of little ones . Good stuff Great white ?

Then we got those white widows I was talking about bout

They seem to be thriving like the white og aggressive growers .

Lemon og candy we are waiting to see if it takes it looks like it wants to hope to see some progress in few days

Then my future project maybe ..

Along with a pink kush bud shot from last winters run .

I should also add that my ogkz by hso @DeanWest89 already has a baby tap out same with my other white og fem. By seedsman.

Should be planting those today at some point maybe when lights come on this early evening . Should have nice taps by then I'd assume.

I'm in Joe. Go out and kill it like you did this winter. You got this just don't over think it. Just give it a KISS (keep it simple stupid)
Yes sir try my best bro .thanks for playing along

Im in joe! :ciao: Do you you go to soil after coco? Im looking forward to see how they do. Stay safe and stay stoned!:yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:

Im in joe! :ciao: Do you you go to soil after coco? Im looking forward to see how they do. Stay safe and stay stoned!:yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:
Yes sir I will be

Well everyone here we go again joe trying another run outdoors .

We are starting all plants indoors in coco and will be going outdoors after my 2 gal pots are ready .
I do plan on trying to keep a 10 gal pot for an indoor project for coco..but that is still in the air .

I am hoping for decent yield and great quality meds.

Outdoor is fun I have learned so much I've the years here on mag learning at my own rate .

I hope you follow along to see what I can accomplish this year on a personal level of competition.

Well that being said we got three plants today just now actually transplanted into 2 gal fabric pots .
The two are white widows fems by seedsman they got transplanted today at day 8 ph in 6.1 -5.9
Got some nice fish bones roots I call them . Here check it out

The white og you really can't see it but you more or less have a straight root shooting down the cup pot and little roots branching off that main lots of little ones . Good stuff Great white ?

Then we got those white widows I was talking about bout

They seem to be thriving like the white og aggressive growers .

Lemon og candy we are waiting to see if it takes it looks like it wants to hope to see some progress in few days

Then my future project maybe ..

Along with a pink kush bud shot from last winters run .

I’m in amazing looking buds

Well around. 24 hrs This is what I opened pill containers just now.
Taps woot woot. Come play with me new beans lol

Hope tomorrow to see these girls out and playing.

Thanks @DonkeyDick

How you keeping brotha

Not much penny just launched new thread for this summers grow..how you feeling after the digging bud ?

Back
Top Bottom