King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Loupe that super silver haze x White Russian of yours is something nice buddy .

Thanks again man :passitleft:

Really? Cool!!!

It a hard thing for me to say here try this. Just because I liked it and had good results does not mean someone else is going to feel the same way. Yeah they are good plants if you grow them right. Will people like the buzz is the thing. Will people see what I see? So many strains I thought I would like but they did nothing for me. I know it has to be the same for others.

Chalk one up to the outlaw breeders LOL.

Hmm good info about cure times! I must say I dont smoke a ton of weed... I prefer the concentrates. But one of my absolute favorite smokes is the Lilly from my first grow. Seriously smooth, awesome high, and amazing flavors.

I cant remember when I harvested it. 9 months ago? Isnt much left but it's great!
Who was the breeder on that Dabber? I have been wanting to grab a bean or two of those and give it a try. Funny you brought her up.

Sheesh, what did I say??
Calling the snow bro. Ouch! I'm kidding a little. It used to be a lot more fun for me. I do still like getting out and getting snow work done, it just takes 5 times longer. I'm not used to being retired yet so time management is effed up in my mind. I've enjoyed being a doer all my life. slowing down, being cold, tiring easily are all new to me and Not easily accepted. Oh well Shit happens to us all. Making the lemonade(growing weed) is perfect opportunity.

No worries, one thing you don't have to worry about with me is taking anything personal brother. I was just trying to figure out which button I pressed LOL. Gotta file that info away lol

Wait .... Shed not sure about ^^^ what does the last sentence mean?

I'm back from my Blueberry ramble. It was a fine ride, a harsh at times and not all that strong now. Smell is still there, taste faint blueberry, buds are still moist and not crispy at all. Still fresh but the THC saw better daze. But then again maybe its just not what I'm used to (now).

Here were are - Blueberry 2014 version

The Cola

The closeup

The Nugz (not slightly quite as brown as they look)

:

Hey! You survived! Congrats and welcome back from the light. So that's what really old bud looks like...now I know :).

I meant children like snow, older folks who have to shovel it, not so much.

Oh yah makes sense now.... I don't mind shoveling unless nor'easter and 30+ inches and the heavy wet shit sucks. Love 5-8" of cold powder tho. Good stuff. Take a puff or 5 and just get-er done.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thanks for having me bud

Back
Top Bottom