King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

He is a handsome devil, angel, life saver, there are just so many names. I'm thinking DB is gonna catch up to you and then there is a race for last place...hahahaha.

That Candida is a sativa pheno and needs training. Watch her and make sure you strap her in sooner than later. She might even catch up to PW...hahahaha Watch out...
:)
That the fire I love to hear ✊

So boss cancelled on steak dinner his wife lost a baby so we invited them but she want well so post pines til tomorrow but we went to a friends place with farm he has donkeys rabbits chicken and horses and cows and goats got told I can grab what I want from this pipe that has been sitting out trash to go thoughts on using this instead of promix shoudl I just use water tap only if use this ? Help pointers crazy happy

Yes an ya a decent product I won’t argie that but I think there is better stuff organic wise ei . Organic soil just water no oh let nature do it’s thing

So I got to thinking about if I get that farm soil to plant outside in. Thinking I will add big bud when the time comes and cal mag from time to time as well.

But will do water first very excited

Oh update I think I see a tap root starting to come on the candida @Lady G2HM let us pray shall we :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom