King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

At one point it looked like I saw a pistil. Not positive though. What I don't see is anything that would indicate that it is male. That is a good thing at least. Never grown Betty outdoors. All plants of that size indoors usually would have shown sex. They don't go right into flower but it should show sex. Only takes one or 2 pistils to confirm she is a she. It will throw "nanners" at the end but Betty never hermies in normal conditions.

Well that is good news I just see white pistils coming few more weeks maybe should I start upping my p&k ? Or wait wil next act ?

I saw no sex, but it could be my eyes. I had to force sex with lighting for 4 days before I saw any signs. I'll agree with Jack though....... she is showing none of the signs that my males did when they started to develop sex. Looking fantastic brother!

Yeah seems like a little longer and at least it’s good sign hearing never saw anything like it and nothing like the makes mind posting a pic ?

good afternoon mr.Joe, the garden has certainly grown enormously in what feels to have only been a cpl days so you are bang on with what you are doing right now, I reckon you have TTB in the bag but that's lil ol me saying that unwisely maby...

Be it a he or be it a she, you are growing them very nicely, I'm glad to hear bout the good news with 1 of the bosses so well done, good things happen to those that show kindness, humility and above all compassion for others, I think ms.Steak/Lady G2HM has the right of you mr.Joe and everyone else knows what a genuine person you are...

I hope these tidings find you well my friend....:hug::cheer: KingJoe for the win folks.

good afternoon mr.Joe, the garden has certainly grown enormously in what feels to have only been a cpl days so you are bang on with what you are doing right now, I reckon you have TTB in the bag but that's lil ol me saying that unwisely maby...

Be it a he or be it a she, you are growing them very nicely, I'm glad to hear bout the good news with 1 of the bosses so well done, good things happen to those that show kindness, humility and above all compassion for others, I think ms.Steak/Lady G2HM has the right of you mr.Joe and everyone else knows what a genuine person you are...

I hope these tidings find you well my friend....:hug::cheer: KingJoe for the win folks.
Jesus brotha melt s dudes heart before I hit road are ya.

I’m trying only thing that is saving me is soil. My girls would be dead if I was in coco again this year . Barely here and when I am I’m soaking with neem oil and unscented dish soap together in foilar bottle. Every three -5 days neem oil application gets hit. Once flower stops switch to unscented dish soap . Need to get note diamoucious earth too .

All a learning up really bit damn I have gotten better over the years.

Well that is good news I just see white pistils coming few more weeks maybe should I start upping my p&k ? Or wait wil next act ?

Yeah seems like a little longer and at least it’s good sign hearing never saw anything like it and nothing like the makes mind posting a pic ?

I'll edit here if necessary but the 1st two are the TTB in full male mode.

And 2 of the females and what they looked like at 1st sighting.

You've learned your lessons well Joe, just keep feeding a "grow" formula no need for phosphorus at this point. The 3 main macros you need are nitrogen, potassium and calcium.

I'll edit here if necessary but the 1st two are the TTB in full male mode.

And 2 of the females and what they looked like at 1st sighting.

Perfect pic brotha okay so I have a few of those white hairs. Pistils thatbis why I thought positive lol but it’s not the calyx area right ? Thanks for sharing that guess it’s a waiting a game more now . Have a awesome week Guy ✊

You've learned your lessons well Joe, just keep feeding a "grow" formula no need for phosphorus at this point. The 3 main macros you need are nitrogen, potassium and calcium.
I put some eggshells around my medium the other day didn’t bake them though. So we what happens heavy thunderstorms expected here today putting my chemdawg auto outdoor now instead of pot . Give it co2 and what ever light I can put this pot in sweet spot for light sunshine too. Let’s see humidity outdoors say 62-68% right now . Going to be hot here today but decent summer temps rest to week after .

Off to work Owen sound bound this week.

Thanks for the help everyone :Namaste:

@Smeegol - That was lovely what you said.

@Guy Cavallero - Your pics are beautiful.

@Kingjoe83 - I am gonna saaaaay...FEMALE! Gosh I'm so happy for you KJ, getting those meds will help so much. It sounds like our lives are picking up a bit eh buddy?
I am really enjoying your outdoor garden and the Candida Lady G is definately the Sativa. Your trailer trash betty is outstanding, you really got the rhythm down.
Be safe out there, and thank youuuuuuu so much for this real genuine positive friendship. :hug:
Don't forget to spOIL yourself, :)

Need to get note diamoucious earth
Once they go into flower you have to stop the DE as if it gets into the buds it's bad for the lungs. I stick with spinosad in flower.
I put some eggshells around my medium the other day didn’t bake them though
Crushed eggshells won't add calcium unto sometime next year! They have to completely break down (not an easy task) before they're available to the plants. Ground and dissolved in vinegar for 2-3 weeks will make it happen sooner.

Have a great work week!

Once they go into flower you have to stop the DE as if it gets into the buds it's bad for the lungs. I stick with spinosad in flower.

Crushed eggshells won't add calcium unto sometime next year! They have to completely break down (not an easy task) before they're available to the plants. Ground and dissolved in vinegar for 2-3 weeks will make it happen sooner.

Have a great work week!

Thanks , im
On it when back from road trip . Million thanks for that info buddy ✊

@Smeegol - That was lovely what you said.

@Guy Cavallero - Your pics are beautiful.

@Kingjoe83 - I am gonna saaaaay...FEMALE! Gosh I'm so happy for you KJ, getting those meds will help so much. It sounds like our lives are picking up a bit eh buddy?
I am really enjoying your outdoor garden and the Candida Lady G is definately the Sativa. Your trailer trash betty is outstanding, you really got the rhythm down.
Be safe out there, and thank youuuuuuu so much for this real genuine positive friendship. :hug:
Don't forget to spOIL yourself, :)
Thanks lady g . Yes it always nice to have unburnt bridges how I try to keep my friends . Sativa dominate you think eh . Will keep you posted

Okay quick pics of @Pennywise

Afghani kush x black domina .

Home for hr detour boss gave go ahead so I can get my meds that came from my go to place .

That being said amazing smell off her seriously .

I'm a fan of huge fan leaves too...have a great week on the road KJ...my pkg got shipped today. Woohoo

How's the oil working out for you?
Great love every drop I take lady✊

Curious, how does it compare to your other oil you bought.
You can’t conpare the two from my oil that I bought shatter .. to your micro dosing organic made oil.

I can say there is no euphoric high from your oil. All cbd, cbn. Organic and fair trade certified products only .

I can tell you the sweet coffeee Ryder does do something in regards to relief of my neck and back . However , there is times were it still suffers greatly.

I think that both oils are doing something providing the esstial nutrients my brain needs and the in sweet coffee Ryder targeting pain .

Still think I need to increase strength a tad as my chronic pain is not a joke .

Back
Top Bottom