King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sounds groovay BAYBAY. I need to make sure there is enough room for my grow bro's.

But I get to wear a chauffer hat and gloves, you guys lift my baggage...hahahahaha, just kidding. The biggest truck I ever drove was 24ft, and I did that in downtown traffic on a moving day. Even backed in and everything. So a hummer limo, pfffft, no problemo. I would do a decked out tour bus if it were up to me so everyone can have the option to sleep and have a proper washroom for the road. But I might have to get a special upgrade license for that.

Totally doable!!! hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sounds groovay BAYBAY. I need to make sure there is enough room for my grow bro's.

But I get to wear a chauffer hat and gloves, you guys lift my baggage...hahahahaha, just kidding. The biggest truck I ever drove was 24ft, and I did that in downtown traffic on a moving day. Even backed in and everything. So a hummer limo, pfffft, no problemo. I would do a decked out tour bus if it were up to me so everyone can have the option to sleep and have a proper washroom for the road. But I might have to get a special upgrade license for that.

Totally doable!!! hahahaha

Now where talking tour bus,
Living like a rock star✊
Good company
Sleep ... something I’ve always exceeded well at in life ? Let’s say if sleep was a class in school I’d ace that shit :rofl:

I can imagine how cloudy that bus would get with us smoking it out.

Micro dosing oil for everyone who comes on the bus.

Rules to the bus .

1 we don’t talk about “THE BUS”
2 must be able to keep up on smoking with the king
3 must be able to party hard when your team needs you
4 refer back to rule 1

Lol

Oh damn it I just watched fight club with brad Pitt and Edward Norton the other day lol

Hey thanks for the lovely humour all of ya .

I truly hope you all are well and things are golden in your worlds.

Try to get some close up shots this weekend of the bud sites forming

Nothing but sunshine from now til Tuesday next week.

Update incoming soon you tube but it is saying processing and forever for some odd reason ?

Anyways home and plants are doing good or like to think so far ?

Well I don’t want to but you tube is stupid .

I went made a second video it still isn’t processing?

I dunno ? Lol

Back
Top Bottom