King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

You're the King Joe, this is a great learning experience for me. That candida looks amazing!
Thank s lady G was nice to see you on Instagram live today :Namaste:

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend I’m so relaxed tonight it’s great really

It was a nice treat to see yah live. I swear you would be a great product reviewer. You are so genuine, and you know your shiz. With things being legal in our country, it's nice to get to know you better without fear of reprisal. I had literally just woken up cause I was up late playing music. So I saw the notice and I'm like, what up broski...hahahahaha Then I had to run and feed the plants cause I was 30mins late and they get grumpy if I don't tend to them when they awake.

I crave the day we are all linked through the FREEDOM of Cannabis and be able to start our days with 420 family. :)

You're the King Joe, this is a great learning experience for me. That candida looks amazing!
Just ordered my seeds! Candida on the way....

Okay question about ppm for for my act went to test it it said 300 lol included

1 cup ewc
30 ml kelp
1/12 table spoons molasses
15 ml silica blast

Came out 300

My chemdawg auto needed a drink today too so gave it advanced nutrients ph perfect trio and shot of voodoo juice and cal mag in about 1 litre or1/12 ppm out 600

Beginning of flowering for Chem im trying to give less water bit more often for flowering home local all week and got told road trips should be starting to die down not many left for season . Crazy

Here is video

Sorry for bugging you fine folks on a Sunday . Just how does ppm work for outdoors

Lookin real nice love how tall they are! I make tea with one hose straight into the cheese cloth of castings and one with a bubbler. Mine have dials on the pipes so I can do a little less in the straight pipe so it bubbles that bag well and let's the stone circulate the tea. That's how the Cuz taught me!
Oh okay I get it . Thanks brotha ✊

Lookin real nice love how tall they are! I make tea with one hose straight into the cheese cloth of castings and one with a bubbler. Mine have dials on the pipes so I can do a little less in the straight pipe so it bubbles that bag well and let's the stone circulate the tea. That's how the Cuz taught me!

Hey buddy

My trailer trash betty is about 6.5 feet

My blue dream around 4.6 feet

Clones of pennywise around 4 feet and pennywise 4.3 feet three mains of quadline and one about 3.7 feet maybe fourth main off quadline

Candida around 4.2 feet
Circumference around. Candida is about two feet trailer trays betty 3 feet

Very nice Joe. Some great looking trees! I forgot to tell you I needed some ant traps so I stole yours lmfao! Be well bud and keep the great plants and updates coming.

Very nice Joe. Some great looking trees! I forgot to tell you I needed some ant traps so I stole yours lmfao! Be well bud and keep the great plants and updates coming.
Seriously what do you think would have took them bud ? Thanks man slowly but surely

Got some nice girls going there Joe :goodjob::welldone:
Thanks man. Need some help

See my quick video please if you got time any advice greatly respected

My cry for help what kind of bug is this ?
@Amy Gardner any idea you are a bug expert arnt ya ?

Also pennywise I truly respect your coaching about not pruning outdoor but my thought is if you see this video these lower little fans don’t think they are sugars bare blocking a bit site cut it off no ? Big fans up top block those anyways no? Sorry just really want to maximize and get best quality . I have only been stretching out shoots to open plants up and say I want you here .

Just growers paranoia kicking in .

I'd be camping beside them from here on through good thing your so calm :goodjob:
Yeah trust me I love them a lot I will be ruined and never grow outdoor again if they disappear that’s a promise . Lol
I am prepared to lose them mentally kinda . Hoping to god himself he lets me take this one home .

Hi Joe! Cute bug. It looks like a Green Shield Bug, and while they will eat other bugs, they also eat the plant I’m pretty sure, and sometimes suck the sap from the stem :eek:

I’ll double check that of course, but that’s my initial response.

@Pterostychus is the actual bug expert ;) - I just love ‘em and try to learn what I can. If he manages to drop by... the bug appears at about 57 seconds into the video.

This plants are looking lovely Joe :thumb:

Oh and seeing as I’m here... that thing you asked Penny... yeah outside s it best to leave all teh leaves you can, but I still trim off any lowers that wont amount to much. But those little leaves you;re talking about “to save yourself from trimming”, I’d say it’s too early to be thinking about removing them :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom