King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Okay holes dug three in neighbours wife let me drop two where the cheese plant was grown last year .

Like to add it’s been sitting for three years that pile and has been flipped twice a year I think he said . Or once a year .

Very excited to see how it takes so I am going from an to organic based essentially correct will this hurt as I was told mixing synthetic nutes with organic is no no?

Late but made it Joe! :passitleft:
Hey stank thank you for coming brotha

I’m saving your atf for a controlled grow . Next winter the for atf I have I am thinking if I get a female and keeper or looker I might try my first attempt with CS and go for some feminized seeds. Thoughts that would make it a f1 correct ?

I’m looking at Dynagro real close.
Just googled them wow interesting stuff

They even having neem oil and cloning stuff too need to see priced and what not still read more ... thanks for sharing pennywise

No Dynagro Is chemical it’s another 1 bottle nutrient.
I must be looking at something different I see dyna grow and it’s a kit ?

I’d use their Foliage Pro and Protekt is a silica supplement. Those would be all I would use unless I run into problems later in the grow.
Or get starter kit

I’d use their Foliage Pro and Protekt is a silica supplement. Those would be all I would use unless I run into problems later in the grow.
9-3-6 for foliage pro so high nitro for veg and low phosphorus and high potassium correct ? Protekt would be like bud bud booster in flowering correct 0-0-3 ?

Exactly I’ll dig up the videos that show results from tissue samples showing Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium are the big 3 macros.
I’d appreciate that man

Wanna see my version of you in plant form do have a slight issue I need to address like fading I think looks like light stress but unsure . Video or pics

Hiya! Whooo! Almost missed the bus! I made it!
Hey lady G how are you today ?

How is your garden coming ?

You got a journal ?

Also update today I start my path of micro dosing oil .

Cheers towards a happier more stable /predictable joe for 2018 not bad taste at all

Hey lady G how are you today ?

How is your garden coming ?

You got a journal ?
Hiya! Doing well thanks! I have a link in my signature. My gals are about 5 weeks to harvest! Yay! Really looking forward to watch this outdoor grow you are doing! Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom