King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Maybe make up another tea. Just leave the lowers the plant might need them toward the end.
See I was thinking that too screw it leaving all on last few weeks I’ll clean up non sugars

Sounds amazing Joe can you send me a quick instagram vid of her!?? O I just was in someone's out door can't remember and they had bamboo stakes all surrounding outdoor and spread out branches that way. It looked nice and airy. I think PW was in that journal too.
Yeah bro I’m try tomorrow dark now brotha sorry .

They sleep and grow hopefully tomorrow I brew

1 cup ewc
10 ml silica blast
45 ml kelp
2 tablespoons molasses now or keep one ? Per five gal you guys think I need to go 50% strength now not 1/4 right ? Lol

Outdoor girls are looking great KJ. Going to be quite the haul outdoor this year. :yummy:
Thanks kismet appreciate the love buddy

Beautiful out there along the fence line KJ! They're all loving you :green_heart:.

Have you taken a clone of the Candida yourself? If it works for you you're gonna want a constant supply!
Yes sadly I won’t be cloning anything from these plants . What is there is theee for now .

Need to get my stuff lined up for tent this fall coco baby

They keep looking better and better everytime I see them Joe, I can imagine what your outdoor grow will look like next year. All Ten footers!
Yeah have soil cooked to right? So hopefully just water til def show up im thinking . Then maybe the odd ewc, act maybe ?

Yep, those teas will be important now that they're in flower.
Okay ewc and kelp a must well tomorrow I’ll go get 6 inch and try again lol

Going to look up a buddy with the 12 inch says he can use it @Lowded118 and a surprise too

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Killin it Kinger! I'm excited to see these hang

:high-five:
Thanks Joe!
Hell ya bro me too let’s hope I don’t screw it up .. it’s been really hot so only good thing that my plants arnt getting the light they need . I need to fix this issue this weekend I am going to try to fix it . If sun is beating on them and they are reaching skywards then good of afyer few days sun in still on them and droopy feed time learning that better . But hard to tell since not getting the sun I want if needs drink or not seems to be my dilemma

Back
Top Bottom