Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Might have ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Strain Name - Afghani kush x black domina
From - World of seeds
Price - Gifted seeds
Type - Indica, Hybrid,
Appearance - Nice dark green with red hairs . Held density quiet nicely .nice bag appeal
Smell - Earthy, Pungent , Skunky
Taste - Fair.. not the best tasting strain I’ve consumed .
Type of Buzz - Is it cerebral head high at first does help with relaxing the body after ential head rush .
Length of Buzz - 10-15 mins head high then about 1-1.5 hr of mild relaxation feeling . Bit of a what’s in the fridge med as well.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite pain relief,
Overall - My overall opinion is I would like to Try to grow this indoors next time . Also took very well to cloning . Fairly easy to grow for noobs like myself . As mentioned you do get a bit of appetite due to the Indica side of the medicine . Fall asleep more you consume. Great to smoke and have a snack in evening During movie or even before dinner since appetite kicks in?

I hope this info will make it much easier for members/patients to find accurate information about the variety of strains that Cannabis is found out on the world we live in today .

Love and Respect.

Attachments

• E33102B2-7DB5-44DE-802E-4DE873F3DB40.jpeg
    E33102B2-7DB5-44DE-802E-4DE873F3DB40.jpeg
    596.3 KB · Views: 220
Strain Name - Afghani kush x black domina
From - World of seeds
Price - Gifted seeds
Type - Indica, Hybrid,
Appearance - Nice dark green with red hairs . Held density quiet nicely .nice bag appeal
Smell - Earthy, Pungent , Skunky
Taste - Fair.. not the best tasting strain I’ve consumed .
Type of Buzz - Is it cerebral head high at first does help with relaxing the body after ential head rush .
Length of Buzz - 10-15 mins head high then about 1-1.5 hr of mild relaxation feeling . Bit of a what’s in the fridge med as well.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite pain relief,
Overall - My overall opinion is I would like to Try to grow this indoors next time . Also took very well to cloning . Fairly easy to grow for noobs like myself . As mentioned you do get a bit of appetite due to the Indica side of the medicine . Fall asleep more you consume. Great to smoke and have a snack in evening During movie or even before dinner since appetite kicks in?

I hope this info will make it much easier for members/patients to find accurate information about the variety of strains that Cannabis is found out on the world we live in today .

Love and Respect.
Thanks Joe

Back
Top Bottom