King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Hell yea id love to have some of that toast with you joe.. glad to hear its mostly a head high. Should give you energy and not make you want to pass out like mine usually did lol.

Prob cause I harvested too early I'm guessing. Hate rushing these harvest .

Yea probably man.. but having bud is better then having no buds at all lol. Id rather have my edibles be like that.. all mine have locked me to the couch like no other.

See I want that to happen I like variety day time num nums and night time .

So still waiting for candy cane s to finish up but all my soil is 6-6 5 ph water for seeds been airing put tap water chlorine. With ph 5.9 for germinating seeds on cup of water . Once also is 5.9 ph with seaweed extract root booster plus solution in it. So excited to start this next true grow. Thank you all who come and follow me growing with #marshydro #cropkingseeds #led #autos# nyc diesel

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm playing catch up. That is so true what you said kingjoe about all the work involved in growing. I had no clue until I tried it. I hadn't smoked in 20 years because I had babies and im a driver...or was!!! Not anymore! The weed today isn't the weed of 20 yrs ago. Amazing

I'm playing catch up. That is so true what you said kingjoe about all the work involved in growing. I had no clue until I tried it. I hadn't smoked in 20 years because I had babies and im a driver...or was!!! Not anymore! The weed today isn't the weed of 20 yrs ago. Amazing

Take ur time reading and yes I smoked hard in high school for Rec use . I stopped for almost 10 year or so anyways then bang tried it again and it helps make it semi livable the back pain and neck pain pressure builds up behind ears . Sighs age sucks ... lol but it is earned in my eyes. Thanks for playing along regi

Yea bro sry I'm all late to help u out but this is how I do it I decarb at 230°f for about 110 minutes then I grind up really fine n use for my oil or butter or what have you lol hope they turned out for u bro

Hey king just wondering what strain of auto have u had the most yield with and also that helps the most with pain jus looking to add a gud strain to my auto list so I can use it 2 make seeds but first I need to get sum auto seeds lol but yea thanx for the help man

Hey king just wondering what strain of auto have u had the most yield with and also that helps the most with pain jus looking to add a gud strain to my auto list so I can use it 2 make seeds but first I need to get sum auto seeds lol but yea thanx for the help man

Blazin bro no idea. Candy cane was s nice one I find good body buzzes help me only tension bs k neck s bit bud

Early miss haven't tried NYC d meh

I heard the best from sweet sue I believe is to find a cbd strain or s strain that is ratio 1/1 apparently works the best hop that bro

hope they turned out for u bro[/QUOTE]
Yes the butter is decent but my shake was low end feel me blaze.

I'm really liking the white widow that I've tried so far.
I've grown charlottes web seeds for the last couple of years from GLS in Toronto and it seems to have a good 1:1, cbd:thc ratio, even though it's supposed to be mostly cbd.

Hey Tash we're all waiting for the update on your stem splitting experiment...do tell!!!!!
Thanks for asking, Shed. . I love to show off my girls. .
But honestly, I'm not entirely sure that it did anything at all. No huge difference from the rest.
420-magazine-mobile1409336747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2042429792.jpg

Thanks for asking, Shed. . I love to show off my girls. .
But honestly, I'm not entirely sure that it did anything at all. No huge difference from the rest.
420-magazine-mobile1409336747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2042429792.jpg

Nice looking buds for sure tash..

Thanks, Joe:D. I already cut the top cola from that,plant, it was a lot taller, before. I'm gonna give her a go just now;)

Nice.

Enjoy it ..

Hey Tash we're all waiting for the update on your stem splitting experiment...do tell!!!!!
Hey guys. About the stem splitting...one huge thing I noticed was that ants really seemed to love where I split the stem. Even after I cut her down yesterday, I can still see that they are hanging out there. They're getting something that they like. That being said, they weren't much of a problem around the flowers.
I just sampled some that I just cut Wednesday, hardly enough time to dry, let alone cure, and it burned well, smooth really. I am feeling no pain. . . That may just be the strain, though and have nothing at all to do with splitting.
White Widow FTW. .!

Back
Top Bottom