King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Hey peeps.
Just update sorry for delay of new grow/first true grow . Just waiting up on my so called candy cane autos which I am thinking ate not candy cane and they are the sour jack strain. I don't know but hete are some pics any body with thoughts on what this plant is? #cropkingseeds #marshydro

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha oops stoned. Pics duh! Almost done right . Understand this is a cap grow as I didn't fimm, top or lst really besides tucking fan leaves. I will be doing weekly video if allowed here Sundays hopefully of updates and what I did that week. As well as play by play move I make from seed to curing. 420 family thanks for the love. # respect a stranger #onelife easier to hate then love one another. it's not what we take with us to the grave people. It's what we leave behind to the people life's we have impacted. # stoned on white widow Zaza ✌✌✌

420-magazine-mobile1064850809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1853032860.jpg
420-magazine-mobile513719896.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901367989.jpg

Re: Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Tagging along. Good luck bud!

Has anyone tried the ww autos from cks? It says zero, but someone's gotta take a leap?!

BTW king, if you haven't read any of Atrains journals, I highly recommend it. He's a master with autos, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Pretty crazy stuff I've learned . Thanks for looking out. Guy is a pro makes it look easy. But easy to follow. I'll give you shout out in grow on tips and tricks I've used from his techniques. Peace bro!

Hey kingjoe, I'll tag along for the journal. Thanks for sharing here at 420, let the good time grow... Hope I can help if needed, let me just grab my :bong:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks sid,

The more support the better the grow will be I love hearing multiple ideas and opinions. Ultimately I choose what I think is best . But more or less it will be someone else's teaching to begin with. Anyways white widow fun here. Very social. Lol

hey kinJ.i would say thats sourjack.your hairs are almost gone. if you want to try something.its what i probably would do. trim the sugar leaves back to the flower.whenever you think your ready to chop her on your final dark cycle let the light stay off for an additional12 hours, then while still in dark with those plants you could just chop them and put in a vase for 4-6 hours till its drank pure water,then take out of vase and dry-cure it.what color are your trichs? bet its kick butt smoke no doubt.imagine that plant 5ft. tall. the sj is a 70-75 day strain. how many days since the flip?

hey kinJ.i would say thats sourjack.your hairs are almost gone. if you want to try something.its what i probably would do. trim the sugar leaves back to the flower.whenever you think your ready to chop her on your final dark cycle let the light stay off for an additional12 hours, then while still in dark with those plants you could just chop them and put in a vase for 4-6 hours till its drank pure water,then take out of vase and dry-cure it.what color are your trichs? bet its kick butt smoke no doubt.imagine that plant 5ft. tall. the sj is a 70-75 day strain. how many days since the flip?
Dude I've lost count I'm. Going to send. Picture to crop king and are. What they think. See of they give me an order of candy came autos which is what I ordered. But why soak in vase of water? Never heard of that bro. Oh update just ordered a popular grow led came I fast shipping but no flipping power cord. scratches head? Messaged them to waiting for response? I will have 900 watt led o 2.5x2.5x5' tent lol

What new in your world ? Everything good?

Update everyone I just got confirmation the plants I thought I grew were candy cane autos from crop king or not but actually sour jack a mistake made by them. They said yield could get 300% more. Thc levels can rise to 40% 1/5 plants. They are kindly sending me new candy cane autos for troubles and inconvenience. However still waiting to hear from popular grow led lights about why I didn't receive a power cord for it?

I planted them November 19th from seed so when should they be ready anyone?

When did you flip to 12/12? I flipped on January 20th, they stretched for over a week. I am planning to cut mine down early to mid April. These are a fairly long flower time when you factor in the flip/stretch time.

December 17th I believe I would have flipped then from mh light 18/6 600 mh to 600 watt led 12-12. Thoughts...

Your close! By mid March they should be done but all depends on trich development!

Can easily see from your pictures they are not quite done yet!

[video=youtube;btX3l44flps]
[/video]

A thread fir fimming topping method I'll be using. Shared from someone off here.

Your close! By mid March they should be done but all depends on trich development!

Can easily see from your pictures they are not quite done yet!
Thanks torst. Appreciate it bud you've been a solid help! Cheers

i watched guide on flushing,didnt learn anything.he said if you wait too long to harvest, your thc degrades to cbd.never heard that before. any-hoo.when i flush small plants this way one of my favorite things to do is cut off a branch after the 4-5 hours in water then take a watermelon put in blender, strain, put the flower in watermelon juice for 2 hours then dry/cure.if melon isnt very sweet i put a little sugar.ive actually wicked a plant to a watermelon before for a week. ive done bucket flushing where i wash the roots off then put root ball in a five gallon bucket (bigger plants when ive needed to harvest unexpectedly or whatever) and wanted a quick flush.both methods always work and my smoke is smooth as.....

Update everyone I just got confirmation the plants I thought I grew were candy cane autos from crop king or not but actually sour jack a mistake made by them. They said yield could get 300% more. Thc levels can rise to 40% 1/5 plants. They are kindly sending me new candy cane autos for troubles and inconvenience. However still waiting to hear from popular grow led lights about why I didn't receive a power cord for it?

I was told mine were not Sourjack but were Candycane,just not auto. They did send me Ww auto as a kind gesture. I am happy with that, shit happens. These are my Candycanes and wondering if yours looked like these when small? Sorry to hear about the power cord pal. Good luck
2017_02_21_5856_edited-1.jpg

No my leaves were much darker green . I didn't top or anything free. I didn't know topping is recommended for double yield.

420-magazine-mobile1887494058.jpg

Does that 2 not mean 2/2 ..? Never received 1/2 ? Post office girl said nothing came? So lost popular grow light s still hasn't responded back about issue. Not sure where I can go buy the power cord from? Would the same power cord for a tv smart Samsung work? Lol

Back
Top Bottom