Sounds like they turned out nice, 2 week cure will bring out the terps.
Hey sorry had to burp Thc bomb that was unit farm and slow low cure and widow bomb that was mars light .

Well I said screw it let’s take a little bud from the Thc bomb and that was low and slowed dried and see if I break it out of there are most pleasant or any aromas .

Well there was a bit of a different smell not hay so good news . But still mild .. anyways none of that matters when I put it into a bong and let it rip .

Wowzers bit rough still like burn kicky . Best I can describe it but the buzz very strong probably strongest buzz I’ve had off a plant here .

Still feeling it in head with a calming body sensation taking over . However not couch lock like they state .
Must have took her at a good time I’m thinking . High is good I’d charge 160$ zip if I was but ain’t just how I compare really.

I bought this sea warp stuff and they couldn’t even trim it lol

Sad plus taste crap and no high for me from it .

So yes is it better to grow your own

100%

Is it work and time yes . Are theree challenges we as growers will face sure is.

I know several good growers here who are currently dealing with issues .

Preston and smeegol lately off the top

Just understand if your looking at growing and new spend the extra money on the better lights it will pay you back in more then one way beside hydro bill better product better yield , it will pay you back in time .

Also prepare for pest understanding pest and preparing yourself and getting cycle game going for foliar spray schedule is once a week hit it in veg with some neem oil and then flower spinosad or dish soap seems to help . Depending on what pest you have of course .

Just study and don’t jump in like I did . It will reward you to have a basic understanding with the plants themselves .
Now can I get an amen ?

Just kidding ..

Thc bomb make me talky talky lol

So my widow bomb after day nine in fridge burping twice or so a day for 25-30 mins slow drying ... anyways really cool info here been wheightimg buds since wet each bag had 60 grams of widow bomb under new light unit farm ✊

After day 9 we are around 28 g one bag all others around 30-32 grams currently this tells me after about nine days I’ve lost about 50% of my wet wheight therefore probably in another three days or so they will be rest for one day of sitting out in normal room temps then into bags to be burped with boveda 62 packs

This weed smells there is aroma my wife said joe come here the other day lol

I said, “what?” she goes here eat this ... stuffed a piece of cheese in my mouth and said what does that taste like ? I said, cannabis and how everything should taste like in life , what’s your point ?

She slapped me and said, “Joe how much longer” lol

Dank !:420:dank!

So my widow bomb after day nine in fridge burping twice or so a day for 25-30 mins slow drying ... anyways really cool info here been wheightimg buds since wet each bag had 60 grams of widow bomb under new light unit farm ✊

After day 9 we are around 28 g one bag all others around 30-32 grams currently this tells me after about nine days I’ve lost about 50% of my wet wheight therefore probably in another three days or so they will be rest for one day of sitting out in normal room temps then into bags to be burped with boveda 62 packs

This weed smells there is aroma my wife said joe come here the other day lol

I said, “what?” she goes here eat this ... stuffed a piece of cheese in my mouth and said what does that taste like ? I said, cannabis and how everything should taste like in life , what’s your point ?

She slapped me and said, “Joe how much longer” lol

Dank !:420:dank!
I discovered that when giving away deer meat.
:cheesygrinsmiley: Whoops

Lol done this once my first grow... had an the trim in a bag in the deep freezer.... next day when she got home from work I got the call..... "THE FACKIN HOUSE STINKS LIKE WEED!!!"
Me : "I just put a bag for trim of the freezer"
Wife : " OMG EVRYTHING IN HERE IS RUINED!!!" .....click
Lol it did stink for a bit, but she went off the deep end...

couple packs of baking soda should soak up that smell

Hey sorry had to burp Thc bomb that was unit farm and slow low cure and widow bomb that was mars light .

Well I said screw it let’s take a little bud from the Thc bomb and that was low and slowed dried and see if I break it out of there are most pleasant or any aromas .

Well there was a bit of a different smell not hay so good news . But still mild .. anyways none of that matters when I put it into a bong and let it rip .

Wowzers bit rough still like burn kicky . Best I can describe it but the buzz very strong probably strongest buzz I’ve had off a plant here .

Still feeling it in head with a calming body sensation taking over . However not couch lock like they state .
Must have took her at a good time I’m thinking . High is good I’d charge 160$ zip if I was but ain’t just how I compare really.

I bought this sea warp stuff and they couldn’t even trim it lol

Sad plus taste crap and no high for me from it .

So yes is it better to grow your own

100%

Is it work and time yes . Are theree challenges we as growers will face sure is.

I know several good growers here who are currently dealing with issues .

Preston and smeegol lately off the top

Just understand if your looking at growing and new spend the extra money on the better lights it will pay you back in more then one way beside hydro bill better product better yield , it will pay you back in time .

Also prepare for pest understanding pest and preparing yourself and getting cycle game going for foliar spray schedule is once a week hit it in veg with some neem oil and then flower spinosad or dish soap seems to help . Depending on what pest you have of course .

Just study and don’t jump in like I did . It will reward you to have a basic understanding with the plants themselves .
Now can I get an amen ?

Just kidding ..

Thc bomb make me talky talky lol
Amen Joe.

I got baking soda in there but it is almost empty maybe put a new batch box in ? Hmm
Never thought of baking soda, just might work. Or coffee grounds maybe.

Well to me it gets sticky at times but im
Used to the smell and love the aromas of it so unsure lol

I’ll replace with new box only like quarter box full now. I’ll try a fresh box and see if it helps. There is ona too but unsure how that would play I mean you would need the unscented kind for sure but she can just suck it up for now lol

train my wife to eat s shit sandwich lol

Back
Top Bottom