Don't let your kids have a cell phone until they're 18 years old, let them play outside and come up with their own entertainment.

Oh buddy I always say sub conscientiously to self “ keep them as innocent as you can “

Once broken it’s hard to pick self up . Good thing, I have realized specially from You man is .. oh crap (re-edited ) lol damn it was deep. I am so baked and disappointed from leafs game I went to a different sport I never watch really ; the Toronto raptors basketball team. lol . I’m three hrs north of Toronto :Namaste:

I want or hope my kid plays with those green army men . What I remember of the little childhood I was able to have !

But I had to use the ticket and imagination but then o got scared as a kid and from there was damaged. It is what it is !

No time to blame only time to try to change as scared as a man can be . Not just me ! Any good man would know what I mean by that !

I won’t be that guy .. here is iPad leave me alone entertain yourself!

And play video games and Ifnore how important it is to raise a child of your own and teach them right from wrong . I look at fatherhood as a coaching job really.. how good of a coach you are leads to champions no?

Let us pray I am only doing this right or having the right attitude about it !

Remember that you have an amazing partner on this journey, so work together and sort out your methods together. Come to compromises on parenting styles before the kid(s) are walking and talking, if you can. Talk about it a lot. You don't have to give in on everything but try to meet halfway.

My wife and I are so different with the kids that it was (and somewhat still is) a major conflict between us. Don't be like us. :)

Advice about being a father (imo).

If you're worried you won't be a good dad then you will be a great dad. It's a thought process that made sense for me (eventually).

2 kids is 4 times the work of 1.

Remember your child(ren) will test you more than you test them.

During the first 3-6 months hand the kid to your wife, he/she only wants the boob, and nobody likes shitty diapers! ;)

Congratulations King, your adventure is just beginning!!!!

Looks like we better start an off-topic thread - Kingjoe's Fatherhood Thread.

Many, many congratulations to you and your wife, Joe. I hope all goes well and safely. :circle-of-love:

Remember that you have an amazing partner on this journey, so work together and sort out your methods together. Come to compromises on parenting styles before the kid(s) are walking and talking, if you can. Talk about it a lot. You don't have to give in on everything but try to meet halfway.

My wife and I are so different with the kids that it was (and somewhat still is) a major conflict between us. Don't be like us. :)
Yup I can see that battle good thing I am
Pretty easy going and always willing to try new methods . She is definitely different and we both had two different upbringingz

Just things like I never saw my mom
Or day huh kids or hold hands cuddle or joke . All I remember really is fighting yelling name calling etc .

I don’t want my kid to remember that.

Time To step up or I should have never put it in to begin with right ? Lol

Good stuff buddy !

Advice about being a father (imo).

If you're worried you won't be a good dad then you will be a great dad. It's a thought process that made sense for me (eventually).

2 kids is 4 times the work of 1.

Remember your child(ren) will test you more than you test them.

During the first 3-6 months hand the kid to your wife, he/she only wants the boob, and nobody likes shitty diapers! ;)

Congratulations King, your adventure is just beginning!!!!
Yup age bud we definitely on same page .

I already agreed on puke vomit clean up over shit diapers lol

Just waiting a signature on our contract agreement :rofl:

Damn Big Bang theory show !! Sheldon !

Looks like we better start an off-topic thread - Kingjoe's Fatherhood Thread.

Many, many congratulations to you and your wife, Joe. I hope all goes well and safely. :circle-of-love:
Thanks teddy again man your a gem dude !

And that might not be a half bad idea there teddy lol joes fatherhood support thread lol

Fine prints for those noob fathers like me scared and nervous as shat ! But happy to accept the challenge lol oh man I hope my kid never grows up and reads this post lol

Thanks guys still think I will close the journal down by end of month?

I will be around to hang out and chat and learn more hopefully . Just call this a break that’s all!

I love growing and being here if three years ain’t enough to prove it here then I dunno !

You guys made me come back not the prizes gifts but your true souls and support. As what has made me think there is still good people out there we all are trying to battle our own demons and emotions.

If we can come together which thanks to 420 magazine I have met amazing men and woman. Few short list are who we all loved and have probably been touch or helped by ...

@Pennywise @Lowded118 @Derbybud @bobrown14 @Lady G2HM @Van Stank @Teddy Edwards @Mr Am4zin @SweetSue
@InTheShed @stoneotter @Itibitiguy @Duggan @ so many really it’s dumb !

Thank you all for showing me what a community stands for and the hope for the hurt .

Sorry just very greatful to have had the opportunity to bump into and be a part of this place . My journal may close soon but the doors truly are just opening for me ..

I was going to wait to say this but I see this as appropriate time to share some very exciting news !!

As you all know my battle and my wives and what she has been through for us to over 3 years easy of trying to become pregnant ... yup we finally did it .

Again this is very early only 5-6 weeks but we are both so happy .

It’s also in background for her to have twins or more lol .

Put me in a straight jacket right now !!

I am happy to share this with you all ! One of the reasons I need to focus on home right now .

Again thank you so much everyone for playing along with me and just picking me up when I was down .

420 magazine for the win and best cannabis online forum out there ✊

Dry whieght to come for grand winter run

And Go leafs Go !!
Best news ever Joe. God Bless you and Wifey and Baby(s).

Thanks a lot I really feel nervous . I feel scared to fail as a father. I only hope I can whip my ass into better shape to learn to love myself better and ultimately love my kids and be able to give them the best life I can give .
Kids have a way of making us better. See, it's working already in your thoughts. I felt the same. You're going to love it!

Kids have a way of making us better. See, it's working already in your thoughts. I felt the same. You're going to love it!
I have to be a role model and if I am having a hard time now we’ll you know ... lol

Have a feeling I am going to try to make a even happy more confident joe or better version of me currently is what I hope.

Keep busy they say lol :passitleft:

Joes Sponsored Thread brought to you by Pampers!

Hey if pampers sponsored me that be dope ! Haha no pun intended lol

Didn’t even try to do that ..

Anyways I limited diapers ? Sold !

Where do I sign up ? Those things costly .

Back
Top Bottom