420 Magazine Background

King's Winter Bomb Seeds & Purple Monkey Balls 2018

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Nice greenhouse joe and I’m sure the ladies will love it! Sweet new seed selection, I’m excited to see what you drop next!
Thanks buddy I might look for a press next fall I got alot of shake and pop corns to squeeze lol

How is dutch keeping himself ?

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019
Thanks buddy I might look for a press next fall I got alot of shake and pop corns to squeeze lol

How is dutch keeping himself ?
Sweet! Once your squeeze you never go back haha!

I’m well thanks brother!

Kingjoe83

Man any ideas anyone how I should level the ground and think of could put some.lime stone screenings down then ply wood treated if need be and then put green house over it? Hmm got some more work to do lots actually to be continued lol

Hope everyone has a Greta monday stay calm and smoke on:48:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Kingjoe83

Cool I got so much work penny and not enough hrs I got a shed to take down fence to take down and put up differently sheds to build . Inside work contractors all year coming soon lol

Help !! Lmao

Kingjoe83

stoneotter

Man any ideas anyone how I should level the ground and think of could put some.lime stone screenings down then ply wood treated if need be and then put green house over it? Hmm got some more work to do lots actually to be continued lol

Hope everyone has a Greta monday stay calm and smoke on:48:
I don't know but @Blew Hiller is on top of greenhouses.

Kingjoe83

Oh yeah I might be picking up a Mody dick xxl tonight single to start germination and get in soil sun all week mostly here they are saying .

Pennywise

Kingjoe83

You think I should add some rain water like a litre and water around or start heavy let sit a day then drop seed auto in final pot ? I know watering is super important from seedling stage

Kingjoe83

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Hows about the babe in the circle. She part of the picture?

Build a hoop house with 3/4" PVC white and 1x4 attached to both sides horizontal

Non see thru cover for gardens.

Rocks and cables and wire ties.

Duck tape

Dig a hole
Plant a seed.

Hug your wife and say a prayer.

Thanks the Gods for our good fortune.

JK - you got this Joe!

Not kidding on the hug part tho. Gotta do it.

Top Bottom