Morning. Have a good one.

Morning buddy

Just got fired for me going to doctor last week with nerve neck issues . Look for another job . This neck and back pain is starting to cause problems again for me. Oh besides my major anxiety attacks and new meds to try to help with it. I feel so shitty. But I got you guys here at end of day so that at least helps.

Thanks Derby hope you day is better bud

Ducth bro

Morning fella take er ez would ya. Making my us look bad with those amazing updates and just nicely laid out journal .

Cheers dutchman.

@Duggan is now doing something super nice and generous for me.

It's funny how when everything seems.to crash down someone here on 420 seems to shine a light in on me when it feels like my life is so dark.

Thank you again Duggan couldn't have helped or did such a kind gesture at a more perfect time.

I need to grow cannabis for a living lol.

Sorry about the job Joe :(. Is there disability insurance in Candada for folks who can't work because of pain like yours?
Not sure .. I think I can work but I need help starting physio tomorrow hopefully get massage therapy soon too. Have family doctor booked for neck MRI request and now on anxiety pills to help control my attacks .

Erin bought me dr ho s patch kit like tens or acupuncture.

it helps a bit for bit of relief .

Thanks for showing concern buddy.

Hope your good health wise ?

Got a few issues that come with age, but I'm hoping I can get sorted out without getting fired. That's shitty management, that's for sure!
Yup why I didn't beg to stay .

Shady thing for them to do . I get bussiness is bussiness but that's just rude. My poor wife sees how I get dumped on. I ain't trying to whhine and be a baby . But it's no joke, now I got people stealing my solar lights in front yard walkway to front door. Finally found a nice set for 30$ cdn and they left me one. First they stole two. Then few days later yup only one left . Sighs

They wonder why I smoke so much lol

How much is too much? Just wondering for a friend.
Well I smoke I'd say when working
Two to three dabs at night .

And couple grams green in evening and joint in am ..

Non work ; when I am bored and feel discomfort. All dang day sedate me I tell myself .

I'm ready to build my tolerance back up again. I get 1 more stint put in my leg Friday then Monday I'm gonna go find a job. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

I'm ready to build my tolerance back up again. I get 1 more stint put in my leg Friday then Monday I'm gonna go find a job. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.
Can't contain the beast forever right ? :passitleft:

You'll just have to get better! I hope some more PT helps, or they fix the problem.
Thanks otter

Night gang appreciate the love Boyz :passitleft:

Think there is too much to fix lol

Hey fam

Update on the seeds autos

So this would be day three I believe have it on calender in phone . Anyways, best two that are just about popping up are Alaskan purple and blue kush followed by zkittles and Chem bubbly .

Chem should be around I hope tomorrow .

I also have put a tarp over my green house to provide shade as got to survive today for high temps . Then back to normal temps.

It hasn't rained here in almost two weeks either Thursday they say maybe ..

Still looking for a job got ei claim going to help me well I look for a job .

Life ! Who would of thunk it could be so hard to live.

Keep trying I guess is all we can do in the end .

Oh smoking this amazing tatsy pineapple chunk today not strongest buzz bit tasty to make you want to keep coming back for more.lol

Back
Top Bottom