Hey everyone welcome to my new journal where I will be using type A light and type B

I will be using advanced nutrient ph perfect trio with cal mag by GH and z7 by flying skull.

Strains I will be running for this journal will be
Thc bomb and widow bomb of seeds to crack off for bad reasons then to be determined. Running all females this winter to ensure medicine for myself .

One tent will be a 4x4x6.5
Second 3x3x6 I belive to confirm
Monday tomorrow it arrives .

Tools
3 gal fabric pots x10
Saucer trays 10-12 inch
Saucer lifts to help keep my fabric pots AIREATED evenly allowing my roots to air prune .

Perlite and coco
So about 11 litres in a 3 gal pot so one coco bag 35$ cdn here is 50 l so almost five pots or five 3 gal pots with about 10-20% perlite added and mycros to help give the roots something to grab on to. Lol

8-12 inch oscillating fans
6 inch exhaust fan
6 inch booster fan on bottom of tent being room air into tent . (Fresh air exchange)

Vented outside

Second tent no fans sadly but will prob buy a four inch to vent outside as well.

Hope you all make it along for this one as I feel I am just starting to get COMFORTABLE growing now .

Quality over quantity anyday I agree 100%
Pics and more info to come just want to get it open so you all can come and play along with my squeaks . Sniffles and poofs .

As a great man a mentor to me said

“We all float down here “

Fantastic Joe! Can't wait. Getting itchy for some growing under lights.
Thanks buddy

Will have more pics of set up this week ✊
How are you doing garden green and happy ?

I'm here for da grow sho!
:passitleft:
Whaddup Joe!
I'm excited to watch these lights perform. Nothing better than a good side by side!

-P:ganjamon:
Thanks buddy

Not much bout to take my husky -Mya for a walk with a friend and his dog .

Hiding from the heat .

Thanks buddy

Will have more pics of set up this week ✊
How are you doing garden green and happy ?
Happier than I could have imagined Joe. Getting to the end game now. Thoughts of stopping any sprays any day now I think. Getting the bud wash stuff together(virgin here) Speaking of buds, they're beginning to swell a bit. For a long while they were scary skinny. They're still smallish but I see promise if Mother Nature blesses me with a few more weeks . Pretty sure that's a yes. No sun and they still grow. Amazing

Happier than I could have imagined Joe. Getting to the end game now. Thoughts of stopping any sprays any day now I think. Getting the bud wash stuff together(virgin here) Speaking of buds, they're beginning to swell a bit. For a long while they were scary skinny. They're still smallish but I see promise if Mother Nature blesses me with a few more weeks . Pretty sure that's a yes. No sun and they still grow. Amazing
Great to hear brotha

I feel the same way I’m lik vgrievgirjs I want to see white and growth I just pumped my homemade calcium phosphorus remedy with some silica blast and bit of bloom by gh organic line .

Next feed will be kelp and ewc with others lol

Sorry y'all... forgot ma poofs...
stonerfeature.jpg

On with the show....

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Here for the show Joe!!
Welcome let the games begin ✊

I'm in for show Joe! Where's the cheesey Poof's :)

Well snap it’s game on now , thanks for the support my man :Namaste:
I'm in Joe. Let's get the party started.

Sorry y'all... forgot ma poofs...
stonerfeature.jpg

On with the show....

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Thanks for tagging along Ninemilly ✊:passitleft:

I’ll pull up next to milly
Nom nom

Lots of poofs should be a long winter ahead . Lol:ganjamon::ganjamon:
:passitleft:

:ciao::popcorn:sitting in
Alright so I think im
Going to use colours to stick in pots and reference colours to strains

Welcome to the show ✊

Subbed for the ride. Your gonna like the thc bomb, nice smoke and great yielders. ✌️

Thanks ghost glad you are making it another round with me buddy . So tell me what you like better soil or coco ?

Any stretch to them?

I’m in for the show joe! Can’t wait to see these gals!
Me too let’s hope they all pop so I dont have to switch name in titles ten times again lol

I can hardly wait to see which of those two unnamed lights come out on top! That will be really helpful to future readers ;).

Yes im
Curious myself to see what happens pretty hanging distances are equivalent to same through did stages of plants life cycle

Thanks ghost glad you are making it another round with me buddy . So tell me what you like better soil or coco ?

Any stretch to them?

Mine had pretty good stretch to them, rock hard buds and a great evening relaxing smoke. My personal opinion is I like coco better, my bud has been a lot better quality since switching to coco and a lot more yield also. I’m sure a organic soil grow would be awesome but I’ve never growed organic. I still used bottled nutes in soil but I just couldn’t seem to get the yield I wanted, or the bud size. I do have a better setup now so I would like to give soil another go one day but it will probably be a while lol. I’m gonna do a single bucket dwc on my next run so I’m pretty excited to see how that goes lol. Well good luck pal, I’m sure you are gonna kill it.✌️

Back
Top Bottom