Things pretty good here man green crack looking good !! nice clean out ,, I want to Thank Pennywise for the PLANT ABUSE CHART I was / am have a little problem with the nutes i been using too much trying to get it done in the winter here ,, leaves were looking bad like rust on them checked the chart and there it was N burn (i had thought it was my light to low) I had just fed !?!? So i took my ass down there and flushed the shit out of it about 4 gal.s in hopes i didn't burn the roots . I think i will be OK now going to trim her up some and just water till i see things are better . Thanks again !! :passitleft:
Rust spots are normally cal def no?

About the middle of plant , after i got it out of the light so i could see it wasnt as bad and also the PH is High 7.5 And not really sure how to get it down ? Thanks King O hea going down there today to see what looks like after 1-2 days

If you're PH is running high and you're in soil, then Ph some water, and water/ flush to at least 20% run off (drain to waste). Maybe try that until your getting just water through coming out closer to the PH you're looking for.

All this assuming that you've just put water through it once and gotten that high 7.5.

About the middle of plant , after i got it out of the light so i could see it wasnt as bad and also the PH is High 7.5 And not really sure how to get it down ? Thanks King O hea going down there today to see what looks like after 1-2 days
Think I heard white vinegar can lower or lemon juice ?

But don’t pull the trigger on that .

I know you can Dolomite lime think it’s called and that helps lower ph .

Ph down does ?

Alright here is a Saturday evening veg tent update will grab dates later for days .

But here they lay doing well .

I’ve trained lst the two white widow x atf regs as well as topped both one I had to wait to get to height I liked to before cut her .

Cherry bomb well you can see how well she is doing since top and I haven’t even used anything to hold down the two mains from topping and hmthey have a nice spilt to them . Very happy .

Purple monkey balls regs looking good think it will just explode soon .

Remember everything on this tent is in 1 1-.5 gal fabric pots .

Dutch passions I belive Dutch delight transplant soon . Same with other wc x atf will grab root zone pics when time comes.

Okay pics

Thanks family im about to post some of the bomb seeds girls mid week two flower feeding daily ish . Think the buds are looking okay guys ?

Always love feedback .

Alright here we go ladies hope you enjoy them as much as I am . Everyday I see a bit of growth progress makes me happy .

Hope so feeding as follows

5 ml cal mag by general hydroponics
1.25 ml grow
3 ml micro
3 ml bloom

That’s it’s have a booster I am thinking about using next week which would be close to mid flower post the stuff I am
Thinking about adding this Wednesday for few days .

Back
Top Bottom