The shed is coming doen turn fence different way Re do garden bed mini rail ties and front deck . Lots to do for sure bud . Thanks for saying high .

So picked up a few bags more of grow max will mix it in with triple mix and add bit of perlite as well. Wish me good luck lol should I add grass cuttings from mulch ?

You should be good with what you have now.

Yeah got to read up on that dandelion stuff I can't remember if best when yellow or white ? Lots of health benefits might extract and add with horse risk fern tea once or twice a week ?

Hey Joe, you're ready brother!
Just waiting on them seeds bud big more Mixing lots of rain expected this week got to build something to let light come and keep them dry too I got ideas

Ya lowded I got it I hope this time .

Looks like there is a care package courtesy @bobrown14 again.

Can't wait to get home and see what is in store for a brotha

Thank you again Bob after all the shot I have been going through couldn't ask for a better time man

Thanks so much buddy

Well thank you brown

Got a taster of a few things let see

Jellium x can't read sadly mayeb brown will chime in

Pmb cross looks nothing like my pmb .

Has a taste of the same as mine .stronger buzz for sure .

Also a gram of mystery girl sounds suspenseful .

And a ton of dry sift hash to try .

Might put some in a bong to try out tonight hope it helps with body buzz .

Thanks you brown brotha you rock and if this outdoor turns out to be good you know it's coming buddy.

Love ya bud . Very kind gesture right now in my life . Seems like I am.always asking who can I trust now lol.

You know the ones you can trust.
Yeah just takes time to really see

Dude just ripped two bongs of white cookies x ATF @TheMadDabber ohy loving the cure .. and added some dry sift hash courtesy brown

I am flying lol

Was going to hit a dab no thanks I'm good lol

Man this jellium smoke tastu and burns so slow and smooth oh my gosh Bob has down it again ladies and gentlemen tip notch hands down

Back
Top Bottom