It's cool otter really man I appreciate you stepping up to offer a trade with my limited selection lol

I got alot of beans coming and for me sadly I will only grow four this year lol

Limits here

Now to choose what four maybe all the autos I get .

Again thank you let's see if I can do this right this grow shall we ?
4 is good! Ok it's a surprise then.

Nice greenhouse joe and I’m sure the ladies will love it! Sweet new seed selection, I’m excited to see what you drop next!
Thanks buddy I might look for a press next fall I got alot of shake and pop corns to squeeze lol

How is dutch keeping himself ?

Man any ideas anyone how I should level the ground and think of could put some.lime stone screenings down then ply wood treated if need be and then put green house over it? Hmm got some more work to do lots actually to be continued lol

Hope everyone has a Greta monday stay calm and smoke on:passitleft:

Cool I got so much work penny and not enough hrs I got a shed to take down fence to take down and put up differently sheds to build . Inside work contractors all year coming soon lol

Help !! Lmao

Man any ideas anyone how I should level the ground and think of could put some.lime stone screenings down then ply wood treated if need be and then put green house over it? Hmm got some more work to do lots actually to be continued lol

Hope everyone has a Greta monday stay calm and smoke on:passitleft:
I don't know but @Blew Hiller is on top of greenhouses.

Oh yeah I might be picking up a Mody dick xxl tonight single to start germination and get in soil sun all week mostly here they are saying .

You think I should add some rain water like a litre and water around or start heavy let sit a day then drop seed auto in final pot ? I know watering is super important from seedling stage

Back
Top Bottom