Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Time for update Kismet! :)
No doubt been slacking on here. Starting to hit the baby girls with full strength nutes. Exception the blueberry . Saw some tacoing in her leaves but the others were starving. Notably the Chem #4,Grandaddy Purps ,Hindu Kush and Zombie Death Fuck. They are bigger and in slightly bigger pots. The rest of them are all in pint solo cups. The Gorilla Lilly,Kosher Kush,Blueberry,and the Alaskan Purps. The Alaskan purple seems to be in between a lighter feeder and a medium feeder. Gonna hit everyone tomorrow with full nutes excepct the blueberry. Been going a bit light out of fear of burning them but toeing the line with them now that they:bong: got some roots going. Post some pics tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds like you got it in check K...

Candida is a great CBD only strain but that's also the problem with it. I like my CBD mixed with some THC and there is alot of nice new hybrid strains out there. My absolute favorite right now is Spliff Berry, got the Orinoco going and 2 more strains from MMJG to try out. Cant decide if I like my CBD mixed with either Indica or Sativa... New favorite mix this summer have been Cheese or Holy Punch with Spliff Berry, very nice midday smoking without that heavy couch lock feeling.

I think they look great Kismet, I'm betting you will get the nute feeding problem fixed. I noticed that CBD strains don't like the same nute strength as regular strains do but I just add some more water for them and they seem fine.

You got a great line up of strains there, Zombie death fuck sounds dangerous.... :lot-o-toke:

Congrats on the Carnival harvest Kis! It's SweetSue's favorite strain so I'm sure it's great for daytime :). Babies look good. I'm sure they'll get over the nute-fest.
Hmm being a cbd only strain i could just throw in some sativa or indica to make it a mix for edibles? Food for thought.
This ^. The nice thing about the Candida is it almost 100% CBD, so there's no wondering what you're getting. Some high CBD blends have percentages all over the place, and without testing each batch you'll never know what you're getting.

Back
Top Bottom