420 Magazine Background

Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

CraZysWeeD

You must have pushed that driver far and and beyond its specs my friend. She's got overload protection, short protection and high voltage protection all is auto reseting so lets hope for that fuse then... :D You are like me I'm very good at testing things to its breaking point, got to know were its at to have some sort of guidance to what a thing can handle. Lol!

Kismet

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

CraZysWeeD

Great Kismet! I had my suspicion they would come ready mounted. That looks awesome! How many wattage are you putting out now in that tent, just a estimated guess?

Screwdriver found those screws on the busted driver yet?

Kismet

Great Kismet! I had my suspicion they would come ready mounted. That looks awesome! How many wattage are you putting out now in that tent, just a estimated guess?

Screwdriver found those screws on the busted driver yet?
600 watts from the wall CraZy. Still haven't fooled with the old driver yet. It's on my list though.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

CraZysWeeD

600 watts from the wall CraZy. Still haven't fooled with the old driver yet. It's on my list though.
Shize! I got barely 500W but that is measured with a dc ampmeter on led side of the driver. :3:

Now you got a shitload of power to put in good use! :green_heart:

Top Bottom