Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Had a couple of deliveries today. First the pollen press. Soon as it was here started pressing.Came up with 8 grams exactly. But have given some away. The grinder kief was less sticky than the ryot box kief. Pressed the grinder kief first and put the press and kief in the oven at 300 for 5 minutes. Then the first disc of the ryot kief tried the same method but but made it sticky as crap so the last disc just pressed it without heat at all and it was fine. The darker disc is the ryot box kief that was heated. The variegated disc's are from the other methods i tried before and then pressed with the g leaf.

Thanks bro. So loving the hash. The grinder kief is more like Morrocan style and the box kief is more like scuff or nepalese. And yes of course i love the new lights. :) Looked to see if there was directions or a tutorial online but nothing. Once i got them hung was straight forward from on down to the socket. Easier than wiring an hlg. Which is pretty easy. Think i love them. They shorted me a pair of hangers but improvised. Would have been annoyed if i couldn't have lit them immediately because of one lousy pair of hangers. :confused:

Will reset the veg tent with the autocobs. Ironically i will be pulling less juice with the new arrivals.My chinese lights in the veg tent with both switches on 450 watts from the wall. Now will be just pulling a 100 watts maybe 200 if i add one more daisy(if i decide to bloom the veg tent). The bloom tent will be pulling the lions share. Was 600 watts now 800. So less watts overall. From 1050 to 900 now

Back
Top Bottom