Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

You got a great line up of strains there, Zombie death fuck sounds dangerous....
I will find this story of how it became callled Zdf. Some funny shit.
nice thing about the Candida is it almost 100% CBD, so there's no wondering what you're getting. Some high CBD blends have percentages all over the place, and without testing each batch you'll never know what you're getting.
Yes i like a 100 percent cbd so i can tweak it too my specs. Have failed to run one though. A cbd strain. Only because um i'm high.

The first time our breeder tried its flower, she missed two important meetings and looked like a Zombie for the next day - a legend was born. Every time we try to gather more information, we end up the same way she did back then. It is impossible to remember more than the red but dead eyes we saw in the mirror. Have fun!
The THC level is of 23% and the level of CBD is of 0.2%, and like good sativa, Zombie Death Fuck generate to knockout in the mind practically instantaneous, between which they dare to delight their senses with these magnificent flowers. For the same reason we do not recommend it for novice or inexperienced smokers since it is possible that you will be knocked out without any response. Its sweet and fruity flavor with earthy touches @CraZysWeeD

Washing hempy indoors i have found the easiest way is to throw that big ass bag in the sink cut the top then spray it down in the bag then dump into a tote. (no dust) Then flush in each pot til the water runs clear. Then viola transplant. The mess was nowhere as bad as the first time i started.(Think kitchen floor snow covered with really fine snow).

Washing hempy indoors i have found the easiest way is to throw that big ass bag in the sink cut the top then spray it down in the bag then dump into a tote. (no dust) Then flush in each pot til the water runs clear. Then viola transplant. The mess was nowhere as bad as the first time i started.(Think kitchen floor snow covered with really fine snow).

Remember that first time as well... I wounder how many times the Perlite is reusable before it crumbles to dust from all handling of it. It breaks apart more easy when its dry and therefore mostly under the drying process after wash. I dried both the Pelrite and Hydro Corn in the greenhouse outside this last time and it was surprisingly dry fast.

Remember that first time as well... I wounder how many times the Perlite is reusable before it crumbles to dust from all handling of it. It breaks apart more easy when its dry and therefore mostly under the drying process after wash. I dried both the Pelrite and Hydro Corn in the greenhouse outside this last time and it was surprisingly dry fast.
You can reuse it forever til dust just make sure you get all the old roots out. Sweet Sue said she got root rot from some old roots in one of her buckets.

I had some leftover roots some time I remember but don't think I had an issue with any rot from it but I'm sure its a possibility. I have some Canna enzyme that's suppose to break down dead roots, maybe should start using it again if there should be any issue with that.

I need to up my nuting as well raised back to full power on my lights last week and they are looking pale, been cruising at 1,8ms all summer now and its time to raise it to 2,5ms again.

Need to do a repotting today as well.

Back
Top Bottom