Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

I probably should just start them in their final pots but nope. Always transplant 3 times. Just using least amount of light til they need it.

I'm impressed you master the art in repotting in perlite, just tried it once and she never got back to it. I made this in the transition between veg and bloom so it might have been to much in that stage with both Thrips and heat to battle for her.

Now I let seedlings and clones root in small pots with soil and then transplant them to autopots with perlite and hydrocorn.

I'm impressed you master the art in repotting in perlite, just tried it once and she never got back to it. I made this in the transition between veg and bloom so it might have been to much in that stage with both Thrips and heat to battle for her.

Now I let seedlings and clones root in small pots with soil and then transplant them to autopots with perlite and hydrocorn.
I just wait til they look unhappy and drink everything in a day then i know it's time to up pot. Also when i can't get their signs/tags back in because of the roots. It's time.

Drive-by

root expansion means more nutrient uptake=happy plant...

GL and Keepem Green

The last time I tried transplanting from perlite it died. It was in a 3,6L pot and roots had grown through the pot and it was impossible to save those so I had to cut them away. Well in the new bigger pot I put it direct in bloom, and this is were I made the first mistake I guess... if I had kept it in veg a few days at least it may have been another ending to it. But now I try to transplant them in the autopots in a few weeks and then they stay in them their hole cycle.

Well in the new bigger pot I put it direct in bloom, and this is were I made the first mistake I guess... if I had kept it in veg a few days at least it may have been another ending to it. But now I try to transplant them in the autopots in a few weeks and then they stay in them their hole cycle.
Good to know CraZy. I have always up potted them in 5 gallons or larger(in coco) to their final homes and let them go for a few weeks before flip. Never thought about why before just always have,
root expansion means more nutrient uptake=happy plant...
I hear that Woody. I like 5 gallon or more for the final up pot. Seems like they always end up filling them completely . Running 5 gallon buckets is considered big for hempy. But i am lazy so can feed them less frequently with the bigger pots, Maybe escape for a few days with the dogs and do some camping and fishing.

So crazy train me decided i needed some variety. Going to do 8 different plants in a 4 by 4 tent. Be happy with 2 zips per plant. Seems like the magic number but going to add more lights this round. See if that improves the yield. Got all these lights around i haven't been using.(blurples) They have some different spectrums the qb's don't, Notably ir/uv and reds/blues.Trying to up the yield for the space. Taking at least one clone per plant. So when one finishes throw a clone in. Been toying with throwing a couple of cobs in because they use less juice for the coverage but that is on the backburner for now.

Been doing a bit of super cropping and lst only. One topping . Quad lined most of them.Exception the Hindu Kush. Just topped her. And she seems like she is resistant to the quad. The line up is Blueberry and Alaskan Purple from Seedsman. Kosher Kush from Garden of Green. Chem #4.Granddaddy Purple and Zombie Death Fuck from BlimBurn. Gorilla Lilly from Expert Seeds. Hindu Kush from Sensi.

That's the good thing about plants, they take their time they don't want instant results like we do. Patience is a virtue! You seem stressed out Kismet. I push close to 500W now of lm301 diodes and tried hanging in another 100W of blurpy lights but it didn't change more than the temp rising further causing more heat stress. Somewhere is that magic number of cubic feet/pot seize/lights I think I'm close to whats possible in my 2*4 and now with Co2 injection. Next step for me is to expand the tent another foot to 3*4. Think its possible but then I have to cut open and mod this tent I got for bloom as well. Fck who needs tents anyway? :p
:smokin:

Me and the dogs went camping for 4 days . See how far i could push the hempy pots. No one showed any stress. 2 of the dollar pots were light. Adding a couple of cobs to the flower tent. Going to flip 6 and have clones i will add in to the mix plus the other 2 laggers from bean. Gorilla Lilly and Kosher Kush. They are just to small to flip at the moment. But tight little bushes. Everyone has been quaded except the bushes and the alaskan purple. Burnt a driver up on one of the qbs whilst camping . Record heat wave no fan blowing on it or idk.Maybe thats why we don't run in the summer?

sure the driver not just in fail safe and start up again after resetting it with just switching it on and off?
Yeah it's a Meanwell. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in a couple of times. There is no on off switch but let me know if i am missing something. Meant to put a fan on them before the camping trip but think it just got to hot up there and fried it.

Ok, that's bad then... don't know if they have a fuse but I never had to take one apart before. If you are handy with a screwdriver you could just unscrew the four screws on each side of the driver and pull out the board. There should be a small glass fuse inside, usually one below 1A. If this is toast you can put a new one in and test it again. These drivers are built with such perfection in detail it would amaze me if they don't have one.... give it a go.

If you get it working again try bringing the load closer to the drivers maximum output to prevent this from happening again.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom