Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Ok, that's bad then... don't know if they have a fuse but I never had to take one apart before. If you are handy with a screwdriver you could just unscrew the four screws on each side of the driver and pull out the board. There should be a small glass fuse inside, usually one below 1A. If this is toast you can put a new one in and test it again. These drivers are built with such perfection in detail it would amaze me if they don't have one.... give it a go.

If you get it working again try bringing the load closer to the drivers maximum output to prevent this from happening again.

:thumb:
I'll definitely give it a whirl! Thanks CraZy! I have another driver otw but if its just a fuse. That would be sweet to have a backup or another light ha.

rs=w:600,h:600.jpg

AutoCob 2 Pack - Special!! Multiple spectrums available
5 star rating67 Reviews

$299.98
$239.99
You save $59.99 (20%)
ADDITIONAL SPECTRUMS
-- Select --2700k3000k3500k

QUANTITY
ADD TO CART

The 2 cob pack is the same as the AutoCob and the 4 pack special but now in a 2 pack for a discount and shipping discount. You can choose your spectrum, temperature rating.

2700k is a flowering light with more red than any other light currently available
3000k Is a flower supplement light similar to the 3500k with less blue and more red
3500k is a perfect mix of red and blue which is perfect for vegging and flowering plants
6500k is a veg spectrum with the most blue. This is also beneficial in late flower to increase quality.