Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Got the Hindu Kush and Blueberry under the cobs in their 5 gallon buckets . Biggest ones and thriving hard.
The left wall. Finally got the hk quaded somewhat. They are beasting.
They looking great I’ll def stick around

A $30 lux meter will tell you when you get beyond useful.
I hear ya been on my list for awhile. Only thing i am thinking of adding is one of the hi gro blurples on just the bloom switch. Just to throw some different spectrum. Its a 600 watt chinese special so just on the bloom swich will be pulling a 150 watts from the wall. That means a total of 750 watts of led light in the 4 by 4 for flower.

Took everybody out and did some light defol and lst. Day 1 flip tomorrow. Figured i would take some pics while they were out. Kind of hard to tell whats what when they are all packed in there together. Probably the last time they will be out until in a few weeks of bloom i'll shave their legs. Decided to flip all 8 even the smaller ones since i have plenty of clones. Trying to remind myself i'm not after the perfect plant this round. The Hindu Kush is beasting with the Blueberry close behind. Those 2 are in 5 gallon buckets everyone else in dollar buckets. Think they are maybe 2 and a half gallon buckets.

With this group. They all feed a bit differently. Starting upping the nutes . You can see a bit of def in the chem dog and alaskan purple so hit them a bit harder. Also threw some on the hk and blueberry. Since they are huge. With the flip i am switching up to AN's Sensi coco ph perfect. Busted a couple of meters and been using the drops the last 6 months. Noticed the dynagro cal mag puts everything in order so far. Even mixing with the AN stuff. Running AN's voodoo juice mixed in with everything now, The start and the finish. (Clones and pre bloom girls). Now i know some people may say say. Hey Kismet. Why are you running beneficial bacteria in straight hempy(perlite)?

I would think the mykos would wash out with every watering, so you would have to add it every time. That gets expensive, no?
Well i don't know. I add it every feeding at the moment. With the hempy buckets until a bit weeps out of the holes so don't think it washes much of anything away. AN recommends using Voodoo juice the first 2 weeks of veg and first 2 weeks of bloom. So i have a week left of using it in bloom before i start their next additive. The bottle is still full. Been on their nutrient calculator site and after crunching some numbers and halving their full strength. Came up with 2 tablespoons each of their base nutes per gallon and 1 tablespoon additives per gallon. Know you ran them at some point that sound about right to you? 5 tablespoons total per gallon(That's halved from what they recommend). Sounds like a lot to me. Will definitely check how the ppms come out with that ratio. The local hydro store says they can't get AN nutes for some reason so waiting on the base to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom