Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

:popcorn: Everyone is showing some pistils now. So calling this the start of week one of bloom. They are all looking happy even the heavier feeders that got corrected with upped nutes.(Chem4,GDP,AP) Hit those girls at 840 ppms. Started the AN base today and literally 5 tablespoons of their nutes per gallon to achieve 500-600 ppms. 15 mls per bases then 15 mls supplement. So see why people say they are expensive. Wanted to try them out. Couldn't afford them when i started up and seemed like a headache with all the bottles. But now that i am more comfortable with trying different methods figured i'd would give them a whirl. Running their Sensi coco bloom base nutes part A and B. With the hobbyist mini bundle Voodoo Juice,Big Bud,Overdrive and B-52. So that all sounded crazy when i started up. But now seems more sane. You just use the bases. Then add the supplements as you work your way through bloom. So the first week add he VJ then second week VJ,BB third week BB,B52 fourth week BB,B52 fifth week B52, sixth week B52,OD, seventh week OD. The base is 15 mls per gallon with 8 mls of supplements. Keep in mind this is their Hobbyist level(entry level) . Came in around 80 bucks but should be plenty to get me through this run. Have seen people just run their bases on here with good results. So stay tuned if the hype is real hahaha. Am after some rails here.

Check out Timbers new Cobs. They call them daiseys. Will pick up a trio when i can.
Daisy_Heatsink__60965.1571955221.jpg
Daisy_Harness__69365.1571955230.jpg

$369.00
Trio of Daisies (3)

WARRANTY: 3 Year Warranty on All Components
SHIPPING COST: Calculated at Checkout
COVERAGE AREA: 2x4 (full cycle/flowering)

QUANTITY

COLOR TEMPERATURE *
1750 K 3000 K 3500 K 4000 K
REMOTE DRIVER MOUNTING CABLE (10')

+$20
ADD TO CART

A set of (3) of our Daisy pendant style lights featuring the Vero29 Generation 7 COB LEDs. These lights come fully assembled and ready to hang out of the box. The driver (dimmable) is capable of being located outside the growing space, reducing heat.
Each Daisy pendant light runs at 95 Watts and is passively cooled (no fans). Able to be hung individually or as an array, each comes ready to be suspended from a ratchet strap (included) for quick installation. Total power consumption at the wall for the three lights is 285 watts. Designed to be standalone units, or add them in as supplemental lights in your existing installation. Each Daisy comes with 30" of SJOOW style wire to safely place the COBs where you want them. We recommend placing your Daisies between 12-14" apart on center to achieve even light spread at operating heights of roughly 18" above canopy.
Learn more about Timber Daisy pendant style lights here.

COVERAGE AREA:

Varies based on application - a trio of Daisy Fixtures will generally cover up to a 8 sq ft area for flowering/full cycle and up to 16 sq ft for veg/clones.

POWER (120-277 VAC):
Total Wattage: 285W (~2.4A @ 120V; ~1.2A @ 240V)
PPF: 565 μmol/s
PPFD: 760 μmol/m²/s (2'x4' at 18 inches above canopy)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Weight:
1.2 (lb/ea)
Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
Mounting Hardware: Individual suspension and waterproof interconnect
Dimmable: 10-100% Output

LEAD TIME:
All our lights are custom built to order in San Diego, CA. The current lead time from order placement to shipment is approximately 3-4 business days.
RELATED PRODUCTS
Model 3VL
Reg: $449.00
$419.00
Model 4VS
Reg: $599.00
$539.00

I would add the Timbers to the 4x4 and put the bigger Hi grow and auto cobs in the veg tent to bloom the clones. Have 4 with roots. Chem #4.Hindu Kush,Blueberry,and Zombie Death Fuck. Gorilla Lilly,GDP,and Kosher Kush should have roots next week. I would have to make a small veg area somewhere else just for clones. Don't want to lose any in case somethings special.

Back
Top Bottom