Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

View media item 1559113

In memoriandum of lil newt.She died free . In the wild. :D

The Hindu Kush seems to be behind everyone else as far as flower development. Maybe a week behind everyone which surprised me. The blueberry is stacking well faster... than most except the chem and the gd. The zdf is running with everyone but grew in a odd shape was on the wall for a while so is lateral. My favorite though. Is my smallest most indica looking thing i've seen Kosher Kush. She is short and squat and thick. Similar to the Gorilla Lilly that went male. Think those two would be crazy indica. Have a clone of everyone so thinking the GLilly and Kosher Kush are going to hang out and open pollinate together.

Amazed at how the Grandaddy purps has just turned purple af the last couple of days. She is already turning frosty around three weeks in bloom. Update some pics in a couple of days supposed to snow or rain so probably won't be working in it. I love them all though. Been pretty easy with the multiple strains so far but heading into week four soon. Hitting them around 500 to 700 ppms of the AN coco sensi. Will back it down to 500 ppms in a week or two. Then diminish into oblivion.

Looks like your going to have a nice colorful bloom room.. Happy and healthy.

Am excited i got the girls on the march. Been awhile since i have had anything running and gonna chop at 8 weeks regardless. Jars are low(for me) only got a half pound laying around of 8 different strains. So low. But have clones of all ready to go so this is where i pick a couple of keepers. Kosher kush and the gdp and chem 4 will be sticking around for sure. The rest depends on how they come in.

Sounds about right PW :laugh: . Gonna dip upstairs and take a few pics for you guys. Moving to my moms old house soon going to be starting up a grow room there. The neighbors aren't so close like down here so will be able to finally grow a few monsters.Will need help with the build for sure. Still hazy on some of the ventilation things.

Back
Top Bottom