Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Been eyeballing the girls and have decided to down the Chem #4 soon. Then next week will take down Zdf. Feel like they are close enough along and will help with the over crowded tent. The rest of the girls need maybe 2 or 3 weeks to finish. Have a clone of everyone and will do another run of all 7. I can't complain about any of them. They all look fantastic as far as frost goes. The Gdp is the shining star in the room and is still shooting lots of white pistols so thinking 2 weeks she'll be ready. Blueberry and the Hindu Kush look like they got 3 weeks. Will drop some pics tomorrow.

301px-4ntn.jpg

ZDF sounds better, sound like some new online drug about to hit the street. I'm still still waiting for CPH4 to hit the market in the near future. ;)

Still waiting on the new lights. Should be here next week. I feel like the 4 by 4 will be truly lighted then. Mostly too late for this run but next run will be a sog run and they should be well lighted for certain. Will be pushing around 800 watts in there. Will move some stuff around when they arrive. Took the Alaskan Purple out and she is huge. So between the HK and Blueberry and AP once they aren't so scrunched up will fill in nicely. The Gdp,Kosher Kush and Zdf will all come down in the next 2 weeks. Then will start tossing some more clones in. Been wary/leery of having everyone so packed tight in there this run but so far they are all rolling with it. Couple of weeks to push through and should be in the clear.

If you try to escape up the stairs you pay the price. I'm sure she knew she was taking a chance.
She knew the risk and payed the price. She wouldn't have made it far around here before being tackled by some homeless people anyways. Think she really just needed a dirty martini but only god knows.

Back
Top Bottom