Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

I smoked a lot of hash during my 20s and sorry to say that much of the stuff coming here that time was so cut out with soap, oil, pills and other nasty stuff
I believe that. It tends to get diluted with parrafin or who the eff knows the further north you go (In europe back then) Christiania was always beautiful there the hash though. Never got their full story just passed through but they were like the Humboldt was/is here in merica.
Good times and it's always been my Achilles heel.
Know one knows this maybe Pw. Derb was always looking out for me when i started up again. 20/30 years later was a big learning curve for me hahaha. thanks for looking out Derb. Props brother.:bong:

Bricks of blond leb was my weakness.

Loved that stuff too

Back when I would see blonde lebanese hash (mid 1970s) we just got a few tiny chunks the size of match heads! Bricks? :eek:

Jumbo matches?

Never got their full story

It's not that long or complex. A bunch of hippies occupied that old empty regiment complex in the 60s and the government was satisfied with them keeping to them selves. The problem started during the 90s when street pushers started squatting the main street through Christiania, named Pusher Street, and selling harder drugs that spread outside the compound. People all over started to come there to get the harder drugs and the pushers started taking more and more ground from the hippies. But now its back to "normal" again after countless raids and busts by the police, now its almost semi legal in all of Copenhagen with hash clubs throughout the city. Its been some years since I last visited but It would be a blast to go there a nice summer day again.

Getting close on some of the girls. Others got a couple of weeks. Will get some pics soon. Been interesting running all these different clones at once. The Kosher Kush looks born too the S.o.g method in particular. Most pure looking Indica in the bunch. Pleased with the mix. The Hindu Kush has been the most sleepy time weed. Not something you want to smoke in the morning(I did try). The Zombie Death Fuck oddly is one of my favorite day time smokes.But it grows out more sativa leaning/looking. Working on a Alaskan purple coin so will post that soon as well. Was a larfy plant but sticky as heck. Should make some great hash i suspect. Been recovering from the sickness again so been absent. Hope everyone is well and your gardens are prospering.:yummy:

full
full

Will print you a present as soon as I get the 3d printer, I need the inner diameter of your press to be able to print it in right dimension for ya. This model is 30mm in width and your name is mirrored to make the text read the right way. :laughtwo: The text is 1mm in depth and 6mm in height. The printer is suppose to have a "resolution" of 0,1mm - 0,4mm so it should be able to print this small. :cheesygrinsmiley:

full
full

Will print you a present as soon as I get the 3d printer, I need the inner diameter of your press to be able to print it in right dimension for ya. This model is 30mm in width and your name is mirrored to make the text read the right way. :laughtwo: The text is 1mm in depth and 6mm in height. The printer is suppose to have a "resolution" of 0,1mm - 0,4mm so it should be able to print this small. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The inner diameter of the g leaf press is one inch or 25.4 mm. Kismets Hash Tag i like it. :laugh:

Liking the low and slow because it doesn't stink up the whole neighborhood. I did cut down the Hindu Kush and hung whole last week but wouldn't have had room for her in the fridge. Last round i cut 3 down and(After trim) my friend said he could smell it all the way down block.:lot-o-toke:Oh no. Soon will just be one Kosher Kush,Gdp, and one chem 4 soon to be added to the bloom tent. Then in veg 2 chems one kosher and one gdp. Looking forward to my last run before summer not being so crowded. This fall will be popping The Mystery Gang beans. May put a couple outside this spring just because i am a curious mofo.

Back
Top Bottom