Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Kept on testing positive? How does that even work? Either way, glad you're out and about, and I hope you are completely healed up and rehabbed!
Moving and grooving again. 2020 was a terrible year. Have emerged from my cocoon and flying a stripped down butterfly. Yeah evidently you just test til the rona is gone she popped negative a couple of weeks ago been back home with bleach and lysol .Pretty sure i had it last winter but there was no covid tests back then. Was down for 6 weeks.

Moving and grooving again. 2020 was a terrible year. Have emerged from my cocoon and flying a stripped down butterfly. Yeah evidently you just test til the rona is gone she popped negative a couple of weeks ago been back home with bleach and lysol .Pretty sure i had it last winter but there was no covid tests back then. Was down for 6 weeks.
Oh damn!

Well 2020 is past and I'm glad to see you're up
That right there is a good way to put it @Kismet

2020 was horrendous for millions of people, you’re not alone! Keep that head up, keep fighting, and pushing, put 2020 in the rear view.

It’s going to be what feels like an eternity till things go back to what was “normal”...
:passitleft:

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

20210525_222126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom