Kismet Goes Wild For Chem '91 & '79 Xmas Bud

Kismet

What strain is it? Chem'91(fem) '79 Xmas Bud (regs) Humboldt Legacy OG (fem)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco
If soil... What size pot? Starting off in 1 gallon containers
Size of light? Two 260 watt Quantum Boards
Type and strength of ferts used? Dynagro Foliage Pro, Dynagro Protekt will be used for veg and bloom.
Tent? Zazzy 4x4x6. Zazzy 3x4x5

What strain is it? Chem'91(fem) '79 Xmas Bud (regs) Humboldt Legacy OG (fem)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco
If soil... What size pot? Starting off in 1 gallon containers
Size of light? Two 260 watt Quantum Boards
Type and strength of ferts used? Dynagro Foliage Pro, Dynagro Protekt will be used for veg and bloom.
Tent? Zazzy 4x4x6. Zazzy 3x4x5

Subbed in the FRONT ROOOOWWWWW.
Now I get to see a Chem Strain grow before I attempt it. And the new Quantum board?! Man I've been gone tooo long!.

I've been waiting on my free beans from my second place photo back in March but I think I might have to buy some now as they still haven't shown up. Going to start with a quick auto run. Not sure what yet. Any ideas?

Ooo Ooo oooo. *Retrix raises his hand enthusiastically!

THIS!

1 – Godfather OG (The World’s Strongest Marijuana Strain?)
1661107586963.png

According to High Times at least, Godfather OG is the most potent marijuana strain on the planet. This indica dominant hybrid is reported to have a THC content of over 34%! Since it is an activated THC value, there is a good chance that the figure is conservative.

Godfather OG is cultivated by California Herbal Remedies (CHR) and is a cross of Cherry Pie, OG Kush, and Granddaddy Purps. With this information to hand, it is no surprise to learn that Godfather OG is often referred to as the ‘Don of all Kush’ strains. Even a typical strain should have a THC of over 25%.

Of course, strength means nothing without quality and Godfather OG has it in abundance. It has won the High Times Cannabis Cup for best Indica strain in the past. When you smoke this strain, it will hit you with an incredible cerebral high that soon results in euphoria. Users tend to feel happy, and soon, Godfather OG works its magic on the body. It provides you with a feeling of total relaxation and could render you immobile such is its potency.

Back
Top Bottom