Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

LOL. Don't tempt me.

But all jokes aside, I think I need to do a cannabis reset or something. My tolerance is so high right now that I don't even get high anymore. I smoke for pain relief but still... And that's how I know this blueberry is sick because it still has me dizzy AF

Need 4 or 5 strains laying around. My target. Some for day and night. Pain/sleeplessness or daytime . Canna coffee @RETRIX

That's what I'm trying to do. This one is for my narcotic pain relief. My Zamaldelica is going to be for my acid trip out sessions.

Need 4 or 5 strains laying around. My target. Some for day and night. Pain/sleeplessness or daytime . Canna coffee @RETRIX
That's how I got stuck on autos... I always wanna have a variety. Easy to grow a dozen different strains every run

Looks like all is under control Kis.. So sorry I thought I kinda told most my peeps I was out for a while... We are just super busy at my grow job, and I had to finish out a two week notice at Golf Course... Just got a rare day off yesterday, just long enough to do some housework and laundry. You would not believe how many plants fit in a 100 x 300 foot building... They were so cute when they were little, now I hate those sexy B's... LOL... Should be done with the major Harvesting by Thurs. then comes the super awesome canary routine.... Most of the WORK is done just gotta burp, rotate, and of course taste test.. My job is HARD... LOL... Green Days Kis, and to all

Even though i am running all fems/autos at the moment except for 2 baby regs. Not even sure how that happened. Been a great learning experience
Auto's are such a pain in the ass for me. Always trying to die as soon as you over feed them or get the light too close or breathe on them.

Photo Bomb

Looking great Kismet! I gotta do a light build. Been reading a lot on it lately. Don’t know a lot about the subject but I know how to buy things and listen to people smarter than I! Lol

Looking great Kismet! I gotta do a light build. Been reading a lot on it lately. Don’t know a lot about the subject but I know how to buy things and listen to people smarter than I! Lol
Got the blueprint now Magoo. Was kind of a pain in the ass at the start. But now got most everything laying around so will be easier for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom