Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Hello all. Welcome to the Kitchen. This an ongoing thread of what I got cooking in the kitchen. So the kitchen is a room that is 11×10. It has 1 window wall AC that I keep on 75F at all times ( except in the winter I just run the fan for fresh air.) There is a 5x5 flower tent in the back left corner when you walk in. It has an led unit with 6 cxb 3590's capable of 600 watts, but I turn it down to 450 the last 3 weeks of flower ( I have noticed better terp and trich production when turning lights down last few weeks as to copy mother nature going into fall.....to a degree of course.) Also there is a 1000 watt hps cool tube. It is hooked up to an adjustable ballast that I keep at 750w and turn down to 600w last 3 weeks of flower. So I run 1350 watts and 1050 respectively. Then to the right is a 3x4 veg tent that has an led unit with 4 cxb3590's. I keep them turned up to 400 all the time, except with young clones and seedlings. In the back of the veg tent is a shelf. I have a cheapo led above this shelf for seedlings and young clones mainly. Then behind the 3x4 veg is a 2x2 tent. For vegging, sexing plants, and making seeds, testing genetics, etc. It has a cheap LED light advertised as 300 watts, but really like 140, but thats fine. It's all I need for this little tent. To the right when you walk in is a closet with a shelf. I keep nutrients up there. I put another plastic shelving unit in the closet for pots, my pipes, lighters, my bong, and my vacume purger for making dab.I also have another small plastic shelving unit that I keep my ballasts, and wires and timers on, and empty gallon jugs to fill when I water. The bottom shelf is about 4 inchs off the ground. I put all electrical equipment on this in case of water spills(not happened yet), and in the god awful event of a flood(also not happened) I could raise them up several feet if need be. Always stay ready. So that is the kitchen layout. Now for the fun stuff. I currently have 13 cuts of "Serena" in flower at day 52. Serena is a select pheno I found in a pack of Pugsbreath. I flowered out 5 females to find her and she was the clear favorite. In the veg I have 10 Bopgun which is Papaya x Dosidos, and 5 Blazing Blues. In the back 2x2 I have 6 Raspberry mumma x Purple Pure Gooey. In my clonebox I have Pamalina 2-5 females and 6,7 males. Serena cuts and mandarin cookie cuts 1,2. I have not flowered out the mandarin cookie cuts or the Pamelina's. So that will be the next grow. Oh yeah almost forgot. I use foxfarms trio, mammoth P, and bloombastic for nutes and fox farms happy frog soil. I flower in 2.5 gallon pots.Now for some pics.

Just in case some of you have not seen Serena, here is a pic. Hope you don't mind @Kitchenhawk .

full

Back
Top Bottom