Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Hey everybody. Here is a little shot of the veg. Gonna run Bopgun 5x, Pamelina 5x, Upper Cut 5x, and Mandarin Cookies #2 1x. If I can time it right I plan on pollinating 2 Mandarin Cookies and 1 Pamelina with my Tangie male in the 2x2. :passitleft:

They were definatley twins. Sprayed the shell with a squirt bottle and it easily slid off. Got them both planted and labeled as twins just to see what I get. 2 girls, 2 boys, boy and a girl. Surely they are not identical? Does anybody know??? I have heard of this, but never experienced it first hand. Very cool either way.
Craziness......looking forward to seeing how this turned out. HOpefully it will be close to being done by the time I get to page 18!

We have a new healthy baby boy 5pounds 15oz. and all seems well. He was only 25 days early. I love you guys and appreciate all the kind words and help offered.
Congrats on this KH! Awesome stuff my man!

Craziness......looking forward to seeing how this turned out. HOpefully it will be close to being done by the time I get to page 18!
I usually don't label seedlings if I only popped one variety with #'s until I do first transplant. Well I transplanted this group, and my high ass forgot that 2 were labeled twins! Woops, lol. Anyway 2 females are in flower now, but have no idea which ones they are. Oh well, I did get twins though.
Congrats on this KH! Awesome stuff my man!
Thanks!
And what do you know.....all caught up. Slow day on 420.

Garden looks great brother! :popcorn:
Damn you read fast!! Welcome to the end. Should have a good update in the next few days. :passitleft:

Update: day 23 12/12
:welcome:back fellow farmers. Took some pics from the flower tent last night. Plants are starting to put out some smells. I have my Tangies narrowed down to 2. #3, and #5. #3 smells like tart Tangerines, and #5 smells more like a blood orange. #4 smells like #5 and thinner leaves like #5, but grows very slow in veg, and did not stretch up hardly at all in flower, so she will be dropped for those reasons. But I do have to say all 3 are some of the strongest smelling orange stuff I personally have grown. The Raspberry Goo clone is on her first run in the big tent and she is not disappointing. She grew a little lanky in veg, and I was worried she was going to the ceiling, but she actully stretched less than double. And the smell is intense Raspberry stank. Incredible. I need to pass this one around. Then I have the 2 Cherry Chem x Lemon Cherry Pie x Gelato. I was confused on lineage of these. Thought they had Black Lime Reserve in them. Turns out it is Gelato. My buddy I am testing for told me the other day. He did give me something with BLR just not these. Anyway the 1 has little smell, and the other smells pungent and sour, so interesting to see how her terps develope over next few weeks. And hopefully the other one kicks in a little more stank. Also I have 1 Blueberry Bliss Auto at about 5 days putting out hairs up top. That's about all for now. Thanks for stopping by. :peace::passitleft:

Thanks! Yeah I have been scouring the net, and 420 mag looking for Tangie pics. I am finding most have thinner Sativa leaves like #5. #3 looks more indica to me. Is flowering a little faster, and indie bud structure. I will definitely be keeping them both until the smoke test. Then who knows maybe still keep them both for awhile. I had my brother smell one last night ( he does not grow) and I told him nothing about what strain it was. He said it smelled citrusy. Then I smiled and was like " it's Tangie. " I like to have other people smell my plants, but I never tell them a strain until afterwards, because sometimes I feel like it's in my head what a strain should smell like, because I know the lineage.

Back
Top Bottom