Kitchenhawk's Test Kitchen

I have alot of plants in veg. All are clones except the 10 Mendo Montage Bx1 by Gage Green. I am currently growing in Coco Loco and Happy Frog with Fox Farms nutes. Gonna try a high brix run on 1 of the flower tents here in the next month or so.

Have a Boptang #2 that I have been spraying with colloidal silver daily for about 2 weeks now. Colloidal silver penetrates the plant to stop the production of ethylene. Doing this causes the female plant to produce pollen sacs for feminized pollen. This will be my 2nd attempt at this, and first successful if it works. Not sure, but kinda looks like some tiny male flowes are forming?

Have a Boptang #2 that I have been spraying with colloidal silver daily for about 2 weeks now. Colloidal silver penetrates the plant to stop the production of ethylene. Doing this causes the female plant to produce pollen sacs for feminized pollen. This will be my 2nd attempt at this, and first successful if it works. Not sure, but kinda looks like some tiny male flowes are forming?

Hard to tell. I tried colloidal silver without luck. How often, what concentration ppm, and for how many days do you spray?

Hard to tell. I tried colloidal silver without luck. How often, what concentration ppm, and for how many days do you spray?
I think on about day 14 spraying, and on 12/12 timer. 50 PPM. 1 time a day spraying. I only go to my grow kitchen once daily, and sometimes that is just to feed the feral cats. If this does not work gonna try a reversal spray that uses silver thiosulfate I think. It cost 100 bucks only reason I did not use it this time around.

Here is some info on the beans I just popped. So it is (Mendo Montage x Northern Lights) x Mendo Montage. Basically Mendo Montage with 25% Northern Lights. I am hoping it is a fairly stable strain, and can find a good male to use for some seed making. I have found a reliable source to hook me up with some hard to find clones out in Cali. I have made arrangements for 6 for now. Should be getting them in the next month or so. They are The GMO, The White, Chem 4, Gelato 33, Wedding Cake, and Sundae Driver. These should keep me busy for awhile. :ganjamon:

Man you have a lot going on! Even when I was running full tilt I did not have that many going! Everything looks impressive too! :thumb:
Thanks Yeti! Yeah I am running a full tilt Texas Hold em' poker house. People talking about a drought around here, so I had to double down.

That’s a sweet setup @Kitchenhawk! :bravo::ganjamon:
Thanks Homie! Glad to have you here in the kitchen. Fridge is stocked with water, juice, and peach tea. THC elixir if you wanna dose it. Dabs hits and bong rips for all. Gonna take some pics of the flower tents tonight. :passitleft:

Ok, so I have been taking some flower tent pics the last couple of days. I am running 3 4x4's and 1 5x5. 2 of the 4x4's have a HLG V2 550. 1 is the newest model that came out in April with some red light incorporated. 2 is running a HLG V2 550 OG, The other 4x4 has a Gavita 1650e big LED light bar style unit. In the 5x5 I am running a 1000 watt eye Hortilux HPS. Saving my money for the Next Light Mega for the 5x5 in the future. I am flowering out nothing, but Pamelina in the 4x4's. Chopping in 14 days, all 3 tents. I was moving locations, so just took an ass ton of Pamelina clones for the move. In the 5x5 I have 1 BCP, 1 Cannatonic, Boptang #4 ×2(discontinued) Boptang #5×1(discontinued), Boptang #3×2(keeper), and Boptang #6×2(discontinued).
The 5x5

4x4 #1

4x4 #2

4x4 #3
Boptang #2 reversing up nicely
Boptang #2 in my bootleg clone shipper hit the mail

Pro tip. Get yourself a shop vac. Use it to drain heavy pots, and clean up dirt and leaves.

Damn Hawk, your setup is insane!! :adore::bravo::morenutes:looking great in the kitchen!
I am running 3 4x4's and 1 5x5
Those flowers are looking real good in there.
2 of the 4x4's have a HLG V2 550
That HLG V2 550 is so boss!! They recently became available in South Africa but they are so expensive. Such a neat setup man!

Back
Top Bottom