Kitchenhawk's Test Kitchen

Damn Hawk, your setup is insane!! :adore::bravo::morenutes:looking great in the kitchen!

Those flowers are looking real good in there.

That HLG V2 550 is so boss!! They recently became available in South Africa but they are so expensive. Such a neat setup man!
Thanks brother! I started with 1 600 watt HPS and a 4x4 with some money from a tax return. Just keep putting all profits back into seeds and lights, lol.

Just a quick update on the Boptang #2 reversal. I can not tell the difference between this plant and any regular male at this point. Should start dropping pollen for collection any day now.

... :ciao:...:popcorn:...trying to reverse 3 lower branches on a A5 X Killer with CS as well...6 days in, spraying twice daily...hoping for success...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Hey Hook! Wassup my brotha? Nice to have you swing through these parts. :passitleft:I used 50 PPM and only sprayed twice in a day maybe once or twice just, because I usually only stop by the kitchen once a day. As long as the plant is not burning you should be good. This was my second attempt. First time my plant was a little wet and I put it back under an HPS and fried it. Hoping for success for you my friend. :peace::green_heart::Namaste: KH

Hey Hook! Wassup my brotha? Nice to have you swing through these parts. :passitleft:I used 50 PPM and only sprayed twice in a day maybe once or twice just, because I usually only stop by the kitchen once a day. As long as the plant is not burning you should be good. This was my second attempt. First time my plant was a little wet and I put it back under an HPS and fried it. Hoping for success for you my friend. :peace::green_heart::Namaste: KH
Also I think I am on about day 20. I was not keeping track, because honestly I thought I was gonna fail again. Lol

Hey Kitchenhawk, awesome garden. I can see you have the talent to be very successful. I am "in" for the show. I am also looking at the Brix grow prolly early next spring. Just doing a few indoor soil grows for the experience b4 going with Doc's kit. Oh, you better post a "Freeze Expected" sign in Texas when all that frost is harvested. Love the pics.

Hey Kitchenhawk, awesome garden. I can see you have the talent to be very successful. I am "in" for the show. I am also looking at the Brix grow prolly early next spring. Just doing a few indoor soil grows for the experience b4 going with Doc's kit. Oh, you better post a "Freeze Expected" sign in Texas when all that frost is harvested. Love the pics.
Hey Old timer, glad to have a fellow bird of prey fly through. Thanks for the kind words. I am actually chopping everything tomorrow. Day 56, wanted to go a little longer, but the veg tents are going crazy. Lots of transplanting and trimming next few days. Yeah, I can not wait to try some brix. My end goal was always organic, but I really wanted to get all the technical aspects of growing down first. Cloning, training, pollinating etc.

Hey Old timer, glad to have a fellow bird of prey fly through. Thanks for the kind words. I am actually chopping everything tomorrow. Day 56, wanted to go a little longer, but the veg tents are going crazy. Lots of transplanting and trimming next few days. Yeah, I can not wait to try some brix. My end goal was always organic, but I really wanted to get all the technical aspects of growing down first. Cloning, training, pollinating etc.

Yesterday was a busy day. Got 17 plants trimmed and hung. 4 more to go, gonna do those tonight when I go back. Transplanted 10 Mendo Montage BX1 into half gallon pots. Flipped 7 Boptang #2, and 5 Boptang #3. Need to transplant those 12 into 7 gallon pots tonight. Need to transplant 15 clones to 1 gallon pots, and 9 to 3 gallon pots also. I am vegging my 8 Killer A5 Haze's for 1 more week. Then taking clones and flipping. I started at 9 am. Yesterday and stopped at 2 am. Then woke up at 6:30 am, and drove home. Going back at 6PM and pulling another all nighter, then wake up and go to work at my other job. Fun times. :theband:

Damn you have been one busy Hawk bud! I guess that is to be expected when you are running 50 plants at a time :rofl:
Just wait until I buy my new grow house in the country next year. If it is a war we are figting I got my flank covered!:rollit::headbanger:

My boy P9! You got your flank covered to homie. Let's drop some green bombs on the haters. Show them how to love. :green_heart:
I'm eyeballing a few undeveloped properties out this way. I wanna sit on them until these builders are desperate to get em. There's a huge housing rush headed this way because of high taxes down in the city.
Anywhoo... if I'm able to pick one off at a reasonable price, I'll have a year or so to grow out there, outdoor.

I'll just high-fence the property & set it up as my deer camp for the year.
:thumb:

Tryin' to hustle while I still can.

I'm eyeballing a few undeveloped properties out this way. I wanna sit on them until these builders are desperate to get em. There's a huge housing rush headed this way because of high taxes down in the city.
Anywhoo... if I'm able to pick one off at a reasonable price, I'll have a year or so to grow out there, outdoor.

I'll just high-fence the property & set it up as my deer camp for the year.
:thumb:

Tryin' to hustle while I still can.
Yup, 2 neighborhoods being developed 1 mile from my house. Hay fields turning into houses everywhere. I might be looking to buy out your way. Not set on any 1 area yet. Just gotta stay reasonably close to the city, but not in it.

Yup, 2 neighborhoods being developed 1 mile from my house. Hay fields turning into houses everywhere. I might be looking to buy out your way. Not set on any 1 area yet. Just gotta stay reasonably close to the city, but not in it.
We love it out here... real small-town America still. Quiet & surrounded by cattle country.

Collected some pollen off the reversed mom and killed her today. Some pollen sacs were opening. The sacs definitely put out much less pollen than I natural male in my experience. Anyhow, I harvestes enough I feel to do a pretty good pollination on the Black Cherry Punch. This plant is chosen just, because I only have 1 small 1 in flower, so was gonna keep it for head stash, seeing as this is my first time flowering her out. That way I will keep all the beans. Also I checked the calendar and she is 3 weeks in flower to the day. Sounds like fate to me.

Back
Top Bottom